• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Woman Appreciation Thread #1

G

EB5559E4-DCB3-46A7-9CFF-CBBEB9C5C08E.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Black women have always been fond of me and I've creeped through the black forest a few times.

Nothing wrong with a little spice
This is going to sound Cumiaesque of me, but i couldn't. I don't find any black women attractive and the ones i messed about with in my youth had a distinct scent to them. Same goes for Arab women.

G

This is the worst Appreciation thread I've seen on the Forum. Good job Wade
1.Its black women. Not much more to appreciate. Rhianna and the love intrest in the last Friday movie are all you're gonna get. Or are we supposed to be attracted to women destroying fast food joints because they ran out of hot sauce?

2. The heck do ya mean?

3. Anyone have that GTA 6 video?

Forum Clout
Black women have always been fond of me and I've creeped through the black forest a few times.

Nothing wrong with a little spice
Same except I never dabbled. It's like they're attracted to my disgust, similar to how a dog always goes to the person in the room that hates dogs. But, I'm no Nana. There was this one black girl I knew in college, she was pretty enough and we got along well, but she was more religious than most and I wasn't going to go that far for a little brown sugar. Nice girl and I hope she's doing well.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Same except I never dabbled. It's like they're attracted to my disgust, similar to how a dog always goes to the person in the room that hates dogs. But, I'm no Nana. There was this one black girl I knew in college, she was pretty enough and we got along well, but she was more religious than most and I wasn't going to go that far for a little brown sugar. Nice girl and I hope she's doing well.
Black chick at the McDonald's down the road always gives me free (stolen) food because I complimented her nails once when she gave me change and told her I hope to see her again next time. Seeing as she's, you know, it's probably one of the nicest things someone has ever said to her. They're very easy to win over especially since they're usually beaten up by their men. It's just facts.

G

So the two main characters are a white guy and a hispanic bitch, it takes place in Florida. Can't wait for you guys to show me the leaks I asked for.