• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bitcoin is a technological deadend and polution-spewing parasite

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

View attachment 30786
1648089270633.png

Give me the manly man car Mr. Enterprise employee child!

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Do you know of any seriously good forums or resources? Crypto moves so fast and some of us have jobs. I'm always looking to read what people like you are doing and maybe even go for just a little taste.
In general, I go to a few reddit subs and follow whatever articles and links are posted there and see where they go. There's a shitload of dumb stuff posted, but if you put in some time, it's worth it. You can start from /r/CryptoCurrency but also remember that it's reddit, so there's idiotic tribalism and mods and whatever.

For some in general knowledge, the videos on the Whiteboard Crypto channel on YouTube are great:

This recent article is also great despite being from the New York Times:

G

He has a severe misunderstanding about cryptocurrency and seems to think it's all like Bitcoin. I doubt he even understands proof of work vs proof of stake.

There's dozens if not hundreds of viable cryptos that have advanced far beyond BTC from a technological standpoint. I bet Pat does not even know what Ethereum 2.0 is, or layer 2 procotols or any of the other ways that crypto works to cut down on environmental impact. Complaining about Bitcoin is retarded.

Incidentally, and this is directed at Pat, I made like $5,000 just yesterday off of Loopring (LRC). And over the next few months, through the summer, I think it will triple in value as Gamestop goes official with their NFT marketplace which is powered by LRC. The Beta site dropped last night and instantly, LRC went up like 40%. All without an official announcement by GME.

This is all to say that while Pat sits on his ample, ignorant ass bitching about new tech, some of us are learning about it and profiting off of it. Suck on that, Fatso.
Do they sell that on Binance? I might give that a shot.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Cryptocurrency mining has to consume some resource otherwise it would be easy to grow the money supply, defeating the whole purpose. Aren't there other cryptocurrencies that claim to be more environmentally friendly or whatever?

Either way, I think all this talk about the environment is just an excuse to attack cryptocurrency because it threatens fiat currencies, and Pat is just a stupid NPC repeating the talking points. Before crypto blew up in popularity they were trying to marginalize it and make it seem like the sort of thing only criminals and neo-Nazis shut out of the global finance system would use.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
The best part about all of this is once the "Digital Dollar" is introduced, fatso will abandon all of these complaints and jump right onto daddy Biden's cock, mouth-first.
Captain America Freedom E-Dollar is necessary for the economy, child. It will keep the money supply out of Trump's hands for good. No, I won't explain how.