• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bitcoin is a technological deadend and polution-spewing parasite

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1648074947229.png

If you bought something worth $30 and paid in Bitcoin, it would cost you more than $250 because of the transaction fees, child! ... He won't ever correcT the record there.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 30766

If you bought something worth $30 and paid in Bitcoin, it would cost you more than $250 because of the transaction fees, child! ... He won't ever correcT the record there.
Does he still think everyone involved with Bitcoin needs to go to jail? It’s amazing his child mentality of “I don’t like that person so they must go to jail!”

Username

Forum Clout
Does this genius know what goes into making a single penny? Or how for the longest time $1 bills were printed on paper which required a tree to be cut down and most likely moved thousands of miles and then processed? He’s a failure shouting into an echo chamber. Also he’s fat now that I think about it.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He has a severe misunderstanding about cryptocurrency and seems to think it's all like Bitcoin. I doubt he even understands proof of work vs proof of stake.

There's dozens if not hundreds of viable cryptos that have advanced far beyond BTC from a technological standpoint. I bet Pat does not even know what Ethereum 2.0 is, or layer 2 procotols or any of the other ways that crypto works to cut down on environmental impact. Complaining about Bitcoin is retarded.

Incidentally, and this is directed at Pat, I made like $5,000 just yesterday off of Loopring (LRC). And over the next few months, through the summer, I think it will triple in value as Gamestop goes official with their NFT marketplace which is powered by LRC. The Beta site dropped last night and instantly, LRC went up like 40%. All without an official announcement by GME.

This is all to say that while Pat sits on his ample, ignorant ass bitching about new tech, some of us are learning about it and profiting off of it. Suck on that, Fatso.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
View attachment 30766

I thought electric energy is clean? Why are we buying electric cars then? I hate Bitcoin because it drove the prices of video cards through the roof

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
This is all to say that while Pat sits on his ample, ignorant ass bitching about new tech, some of us are learning about it and profiting off of it. Suck on that, Fatso.
Do you know of any seriously good forums or resources? Crypto moves so fast and some of us have jobs. I'm always looking to read what people like you are doing and maybe even go for just a little taste.