Biological sex doesn't matter, prime minister child. Hush now.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
When Sunak inevitably does lose in July, Pat will now do an "I told you so" and act like it's because of this tweet, not the fact that a corporate shill who couldn't even win a party leadership contest could never win a general election.
That Paki looked like a retard doing a speech out in the rain. Get someone to hold an umbrella you poppadum nigger.

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Pat might want to peruse his beloved X a little more closely. Seems to me, if Twitter really is the barometer of public sentiment Pat and his fellow idiots seem to believe it is, that most British people absolutely despise trannies and regularly beat them in the streets for forcing their degeneracy on the public. At least that's what pops up in Bert's feed every day.

On another note, how the fuck is a streetshitter the prime minister of England?
Same reason a jew has the position in Mexico, they're turning the frogs gay.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I didn't realise until he became pm how fucking tiny he is. Because he's so skinny, I assumed he was of normal height or above. He's a midget though. He looks like a shit coloured Thunderbirds puppet
Oh he's a manlet too? We've got a half dago as PM now, and he talksh like shish. Anthony Albanese. Fucking retard. Hey Mishtah Putin, we're telling you to SHTOP THE VIOLENSH.

Same reason a jew has the position in Mexico, they're turning the frogs gay.
Screenshot 2024-06-05 000426.png

Con: have to kill 37 people to get a Jew elected
Pros: 37 dead politicians

*sigh* It's a rough one, man.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Mexico elected a jewess.

I know people don’t care / are bored by it but you can only understand politics by reading the Bible. It doesn’t make any sense out of that context, all the faux intellectual geopolitics stuff is completely meaningless.

When you read the Bible, everything makes sense. Not even in a spiritual or esoteric sense, in a blunt factual sense. It spells it out in no uncertain terms and everything fits into shape. I’m convinced people who disagree have just never actually read it, and just parrot what they read elsewhere.