• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biggest Netflix opening ever

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
Lucy is beautiful in her way and Jenna is Beautiful in hers.

That's why we just don't adore one woman in The Alliance, but different ones, they all offer something unique.
51b5d3dbd7c8ee32254eaa0f417707ff.jpg

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
WWAW the tall athlete dyke?

I was 100% suicide until her feet had no signs of walking on rocks.

Weakest one of all. The dogs had her scent from leaving the house to the spot where she died. There are a bunch of reasons why it was suicide and basically zero that explain why it would be murder.

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
Lucy is wonderful, beautiful and talented, but that doesn't mean that Jenna isn't also in her own way, The Alliance is full of beautiful women, and Jenna is one of them.
So the Alliance vs Jenna forum war ended with the alliance adding Jenna Ortega to sit next to lucy ?

That's worse then O&A ending and being replaced by Jim and Sam.

I'll pray for you dutch brothermen.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Weakest one of all. The dogs had her scent from leaving the house to the spot where she died. There are a bunch of reasons why it was suicide and basically zero that explain why it would be murder.
She was hit by a train. Did they even suspect Glow in the Dark CIA Niggers?