• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big Jay Oakerson: DOG BELLY (2023) - FULL SPECIAL

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I watched about half of it. He got me real good a few times with some of his off the cuff quips but the material is just too sex heavy and dirty for my taste. I find him to be the funniest podcaster today but he occasionally needs to be reeled in a bit with the sex stuff. I won’t say it wasn’t funny because I get it but I don’t like it. Mike Vecchione’s special was much much better but to be fair I like that style of comedy more. I think we’re about 20 years past raunchy sex comedy being shocking or edgy. It’s my exact same complaint with hacky women comedians.
I don't even dislike sex humor, but Big Jay's sex stuff just stinks, I dunno.

One of my favorite Theo Von jokes is a sex joke, from his first special, the one where he talks about fucking a woman unprotected and finding out after that she is incapable of conceiving and has had 10 miscarriages, and how he 'was lucky to get out of that deathtrap alive'.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don't even dislike sex humor, but Big Jay's sex stuff just stinks, I dunno.

One of my favorite Theo Von jokes is a sex joke, from his first special, the one where he talks about fucking a woman unprotected and finding out after that she is incapable of conceiving and has had 10 miscarriages, and how he 'was lucky to get out of that deathtrap alive'.
Meh, I just think sex humor piqued with Dice. That Theo joke is underwhelming as well. I just don’t like dirty humor. It’s very annoying to me. “I fucked her!” is the epitome of sex humor. Jay is hilarious off the cuff but I found his special to be okay at best.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I watched about half of it. He got me real good a few times with some of his off the cuff quips but the material is just too sex heavy and dirty for my taste. I find him to be the funniest podcaster today but he occasionally needs to be reeled in a bit with the sex stuff. I won’t say it wasn’t funny because I get it but I don’t like it. Mike Vecchione’s special was much much better but to be fair I like that style of comedy more. I think we’re about 20 years past raunchy sex comedy being shocking or edgy. It’s my exact same complaint with hacky women comedians.
I watched the whole thing last night. I'm with you. There were funny parts but I always find myself getting uncomfortable with his sex humor the same way I would if my dad was graphically describing fucking my mom. It's like I'm hearing something I shouldn't be and I don't like it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I watched the whole thing last night. I'm with you. There were funny parts but I always find myself getting uncomfortable with his sex humor the same way I would if my dad was graphically describing fucking my mom. It's like I'm hearing something I shouldn't be and I don't like it.
I like Jay and was happy to give him a click but I just didn’t enjoy the special. He’s way funnier off the cuff. I’m not offended by the sex stuff but I feel like it’s tired.