Big fawking get for the Opie Radio Podcast : stlaker Patty.

P

potatopeeler63

Just enjoying da ocean breeze with a lil buzz and and all da fawkin haters come out...*sniff*
Just a lil' taste... lil taste.
Can't get sloppy steerin da ship
Screenshot 2021-11-05 at 7.34.51 PM.png

mms.jpeg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I don't understand why insists on carrying on with this. Most of his videos don't even crack 1000 views. It's so embarrassing.
I'm guessing that if you've been in the radio business since the fawking age of 18 for your whole life, it's hard to live without constantly broadcasting your blithering into the void.

The funniest fucking thing is that the Opester's terrible livestreams are probably the mid-range of post-O&A sidegigs in terms of financial success. He's not making anywhere near the money of Worm or Bawby's podcasts but the $10 tips coupled with zero production costs means that he's making a hilariously paltry net profit, which is more than you can say for AntH or Erock, or Sam's free appearances on wrassling shows.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I don't understand why insists on carrying on with this. Most of his videos don't even crack 1000 views. It's so embarrassing.
I actually believe that after decades of broadcasting his every thought to an audience, he actually cant cope with life without doing it in some capacity. Same with Anthony, if they dont talk to an audience their thoughts will eat them alive because theyve never confronted their demons like normal people

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I actually believe that after decades of broadcasting his every thought to an audience, he actually cant cope with life without doing it in some capacity. Same with Anthony, if they dont talk to an audience their thoughts will eat them alive because theyve never confronted their demons like normal people
I also think both of them didn't fully grasp how abrupt and definitive getting thrown off the air has been in permanently ending the active fandom they had. There is no Rise Again!™ in store for them like it's '98 or '04.

Only a handful of hatewatchers and boomers who are as stuck in the past as they are remain tuned in. The Destroyer had that realization beaten into him the hardest and he now likes to pretend his forced retirement into obscurity was a choice, but AntH still seems content on deluding himself just because he has a quadruple-digit viewership instead of a triple one.