• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big day for Postseason Pat

Forum Clout
I was thinking more like a woman that cheers for whatever team her current husband/boyfriend likes.
I beg to disagree good sir! Those gals will usually openly admit they don’t know anything. They just get it on the fun. Rick acts like he knows stuff and is a diehard fan. It’s easy to be diehard for a team that had back to back Favre/Rodgers as qbs

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Brewers won 92 games and finished at the top of their division. Couldnt win even one of 3 games in the wild card. Perfect night.

Now Pat gets to switch to football where that packers are mediocre at best. Im sure he will tune out after a few more losses and just focus on crying about politics exclusively.

Forum Clout
Brewers won 92 games and finished at the top of their division. Couldnt win even one of 3 games in the wild card. Perfect night.

Now Pat gets to switch to football where that packers are mediocre at best. Im sure he will tune out after a few more losses and just focus on crying about politics exclusively.
And we know he doesn't watch or care about basketball because he's racist.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He only mentions them when they are in the playoff and it looks like they are ahead in the series. The most he has ever talked about them was in the finals. Other than that he might mention them a few times a year. He defaults to " Bucks in 6" . He didnt even mention Lillard and that was huge news.

1696525580938.png
1696525649683.png
1696525684689.png
1696525704405.png
1696525752210.png
1696525968996.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He only mentions them when they are in the playoff and it looks like they are ahead in the series. The most he has ever talked about them was in the finals. Other than that he might mention them a few times a year. He defaults to " Bucks in 6" . He didnt even mention Lillard and that was huge news.

View attachment 156842View attachment 156843View attachment 156844View attachment 156845View attachment 156846View attachment 156848
His “Bucks in 6” prediction was made before the end of game 5. You’re supposed to make those predictions BEFORE the series, not when it’s almost over. Fake fan.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout

I wonder if Pat would continue pretending to be a Type O Negative fan if he knew that the entire band hated niggers and never really tried to hide it. Their song, “Der Untermensch,” kept them from playing several European countries in the early 90’s and their song, “Kill all the white people,” somewhat did the same thing in the mid 90’s. What I’m saying is Patrick S Tomlinson is a racist and is also very very fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wonder if Pat would continue pretending to be a Type O Negative fan if he knew that the entire band hated niggers and never really tried to hide it. Their song, “Der Untermensch,” kept them from playing several European countries in the early 90’s and their song, “Kill all the white people,” somewhat did the same thing in the mid 90’s. What I’m saying is Patrick S Tomlinson is a racist and is also very very fat.
Knowing him it was probably nine inch nails and he got the band name wrong

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He’s a fake fan - he’s really fan of politics which is a faggy as it sounds. The sports fan thing is all a lie to look like a “regular dude” yet it’s clear he has no idea what’s going on and never even played sports. He likes to go to the game to take selfies, drink beer, and eat shitty ball park food.

I think the cheapest ticket to yesterdays game was something like under 10 bucks and piggy didn’t even go. Great example of Milwaukee being a shitty sports city when your team is in the playoffs and tickets are cheap and available. Compare that to the Phillies / Marlins game in Philly which was sold out and the cheapest ticket being 125.
I paid a small fortune to go to game 6 and watch the Astros win last year. And Houston’s a 5 hour drive. Pat literally lives a short bus ride from the ballpark in Milwaukee, and he couldn’t care less the Brewers were in the postseason.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
He only cared about basketball when the Bucks had it in hand in 2021. He literally didn’t post anything until he went to watch game 6 at a bar “for our city”. Everytime he posted about sports prior, he always said “I grew up a fan of the Packers and Brewers” which proved he was just there because there was some glory to be bandwagoned.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He only cared about basketball when the Bucks had it in hand in 2021. He literally didn’t post anything until he went to watch game 6 at a bar “for our city”. Everytime he posted about sports prior, he always said “I grew up a fan of the Packers and Brewers” which proved he was just there because there was some glory to be bandwagoned.
And he says he became a packer fan only when they won the Super Bowl with Brett Favre. Total bandwagon - I’m so glad he’s gonna be stuck with possibly a long stretch of bad packer seasons.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I paid a small fortune to go to game 6 and watch the Astros win last year. And Houston’s a 5 hour drive. Pat literally lives a short bus ride from the ballpark in Milwaukee, and he couldn’t care less the Brewers were in the postseason.
Cheapest Phillies games in Philly for game 3 and 4 are 230-250 and people will pay that and more. Brewers were like 10 bucks and piggy couldn’t be bothered - he was too busy watching and tweeting about Kevin McCarthy lose his speaker of the house position and other dumb political nonsense.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Cheapest Phillies games in Philly for game 3 and 4 are 230-250 and people will pay that and more. Brewers were like 10 bucks and piggy couldn’t be bothered - he was too busy watching and tweeting about Kevin McCarthy lose his speaker of the house position and other dumb political nonsense.
I like the Braves but they gotta be sweating for the possibly to rematch with Philly in the NLCS considering how it went last year.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like the Braves but they gotta be sweating for the possibly to rematch with Philly in the NLCS considering how it went last year.
Yeah I’m not sure how it’s gonna go - as a Phillies fan they’ve looked shaky all season - beating teams they shouldn’t but losing to teams they should beat. I’m taking the over for game one - both teams can hit so I think that’s the best bet to start. Phillies are hot right now and it’s all about who gets hot at the right time. Look at the Rays, Complete collapse at home.