• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big day for Postseason Pat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Brewers could be eliminated tonight 7:00pm EST ESPN2. Im sure pat was devastated by the loss last night. He went pretty silent on twitter so you know he was in his emotions and booze. I hope he is disappointed once again when his favorite team gets booted early.
1696437865854.png

1696437780245.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Brewers could be eliminated tonight 7:00pm EST ESPN2. Im sure pat was devastated by the loss last night. He went pretty silent on twitter so you know he was in his emotions and booze. I hope he is disappointed once again when his favorite team gets booted early. View attachment 156544

View attachment 156541

Imagine this photo of you is on the internet. Now, imagine YOU yourself uploaded it - willingly.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Brewers could be eliminated tonight 7:00pm EST ESPN2. Im sure pat was devastated by the loss last night. He went pretty silent on twitter so you know he was in his emotions and booze. I hope he is disappointed once again when his favorite team gets booted early. View attachment 156544

View attachment 156541

I despise this picture of him and I'm glad someone photoshopped this to make it look like he is sucking Trump's dick

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s a fake fan - he’s really fan of politics which is a faggy as it sounds. The sports fan thing is all a lie to look like a “regular dude” yet it’s clear he has no idea what’s going on and never even played sports. He likes to go to the game to take selfies, drink beer, and eat shitty ball park food.

I think the cheapest ticket to yesterdays game was something like under 10 bucks and piggy didn’t even go. Great example of Milwaukee being a shitty sports city when your team is in the playoffs and tickets are cheap and available. Compare that to the Phillies / Marlins game in Philly which was sold out and the cheapest ticket being 125.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He’s a fake fan - he’s really fan of politics which is a faggy as it sounds. The sports fan thing is all a lie to look like a “regular dude” yet it’s clear he has no idea what’s going on and never even played sports. He likes to go to the game to take selfies, drink beer, and eat shitty ball park food.

I think the cheapest ticket to yesterdays game was something like under 10 bucks and piggy didn’t even go. Great example of Milwaukee being a shitty sports city when your team is in the playoffs and tickets are cheap and available. Compare that to the Phillies / Marlins game in Philly which was sold out and the cheapest ticket being 125.
You would think since he is such a superfan that he would at least attend one of these wild card games. I wonder what happened. Maybe money a little tight with that new monthly payment kicking in to repay that quasi money.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

View attachment 156541

Of course PR is another thing pat doesn't get. Why do you think they did it, stupid? To distract from a less favorable story. But if course he has to see everything through the lens of "anything that makes me upset is wrong"

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Reminder: baseball fan Pat had no idea what the DH was.
Didn't understand the DH at all despite the Brewers being in the AL for about half of his life. Also didn't seem to have any idea who Shohei Ohtani was.

Him not going to the game yesterday, or today, kind of strips him of his self-proclaimed status as "about as big a Brewers fan as they come". Stubhub has hundreds of tickets for under $20 right now and Fatso lives like twenty minutes from the stadium. But he'll stay home and tweet instead of watching possibly the Brewers's last game of the season. I hope Devin Williams takes a comebacker in the face in the top of the 9th and blows the save and then dies.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Didn't understand the DH at all despite the Brewers being in the AL for about half of his life. Also didn't seem to have any idea who Shohei Ohtani was.

Him not going to the game yesterday, or today, kind of strips him of his self-proclaimed status as "about as big a Brewers fan as they come". Stubhub has hundreds of tickets for under $20 right now and Fatso lives like twenty minutes from the stadium. But he'll stay home and tweet instead of watching possibly the Brewers's last game of the season. I hope Devin Williams takes a comebacker in the face in the top of the 9th and blows the save and then dies.
He will now read that and post pics at the park