• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden just addressed the nation to say Putin will never win the hearts and minds of Iran despite circling Kyiv with tanks

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I legitimately don’t think Biden could point out ukraine on a globe. It’s hilarious.

I mean most people couldn’t because most people are retarded but you’d expect the leader of the free world to have basic cognitive function.
Ol Commander In Chief Puddinhead probably never could. it's not even senility that makes him such a retard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That entire SOTU address was like a MadTV skit. Bunch of braindead corpses embarrassing themselves in front of the world. This country is fucked.
My favorite part was Chuck Schumer being seen getting up to clap before he was supposed to. It’s obviously fake when they do that shit (they know they have to do it) but funny he got caught. At least when Trump did it he knew just him being there made democrats furious. He would come out with a smile and made it hilarious. But the country is fucked, they just had him repeat everything he said during the campaign because nothing has been done. Of course they pulled the old “pay their fair share” shit which makes it sound like the rich don’t pay taxes even though they pay what their accountants tell them an no laws have been broken.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
People that voted for him in 2020 forget he’s been a joke in politics his whole career. Even when Obama was president he was seen a bumbling old dope that will say stupid things.
He was always a stupid old boomer who’s a pedophile but now he’s quite literally battling Alzheimer’s and can’t function. It’s insane. Funny tho.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He was always a stupid old boomer who’s a pedophile but now he’s quite literally battling Alzheimer’s and can’t function. It’s insane. Funny tho.
I like that people on twitter say Biden being in office over Trump means the world no longer laughs at the US and has respect for the US again. Mind you most countries hate Americans and believe Americans are all stupid fat idiots and have believed it for decades. The Biden administration doesn’t even want him to talk to Putin because he will just look weak and pathetic. The world leaders didn’t always “like” Trump but at least didn’t see him as a weak pushover. They work overtime to hide that Biden is a weak old man who doesn’t seem to know where he is most of the time.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
People that voted for him in 2020 forget he’s been a joke in politics his whole career. Even when Obama was president he was seen a bumbling old dope that will say stupid things.
He used to sleep during senate sessions all the time.
I legitimately don’t think Biden could point out ukraine on a globe. It’s hilarious.

I mean most people couldn’t because most people are retarded but you’d expect the leader of the free world to have basic cognitive function.
The bigger problem is we shouldn’t expect them to have basic cognitive function. We’re taught to think they’re great leaders when throughout history most of them have been pretty fucking dumb.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He used to sleep during senate sessions all the time.

The bigger problem is we shouldn’t expect them to have basic cognitive function. We’re taught to think they’re great leaders when throughout history most of them have been pretty fucking dumb.
I always loved when people would yell “He’s not qualified to be President!” Or “she’s the most qualified to be President!” When the only qualifications needed are born in the US and over 35. Plus those on the left claimed Trump was dumb and just read what’s written by others even though Presidents have had speech writers forever. They really believed everything Obama ever said came from him and not a team of writers. Actor Ben Stein was a writer for Nixon!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I like that people on twitter say Biden being in office over Trump means the world no longer laughs at the US and has respect for the US again. Mind you most countries hate Americans and believe Americans are all stupid fat idiots and have believed it for decades. The Biden administration doesn’t even want him to talk to Putin because he will just look weak and pathetic. The world leaders didn’t always “like” Trump but at least didn’t see him as a weak pushover. They work overtime to hide that Biden is a weak old man who doesn’t seem to know where he is most of the time.

cmon man!