• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biblical scholar Pat makes an appearance

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You killed your child.

Yes, I did. The good news is the Lord forgives all sins if you repent and mean it with all your heart.

Haven’t you read the Bible either?

Satan is called the accuser, because that’s all he can do. Accuse you of your sins, thank the Lord we’re protected by the blood of Christ.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yes, I did. The good news is the Lord forgives all sins if you repent and mean it with all your heart.
Good news folks. I can go out and rape a baby and as long as i “forgive myself” god will forgive me! Even if i go out and rape 10 more after “repenting”

You’re like Cumia level of awareness. The fact that you blow off killing your own child as a “sin” - comparable to stealing - And not an abhorrent crime you’re going to HELL for is telling. You can’t even process how demonic your actions are.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Good news folks. I can go out and rape a baby and as long as i “forgive myself” god will forgive me! Even if i go out and rape 10 more after “repenting”

You’re like Cumia level of awareness. The fact that you blow off killing your own child as a “sin” - comparable to stealing - And not an abhorrent crime you’re going to HELL for is telling. You can’t even process how demonic your actions are.

I think you need to learn how to read full stop.

I admitted what I did was wrong and acknowledge it’s murder, and then said the good news is forgiveness is always possible.

I don’t know why you started talking about raping babies. Learn to read, then read the Bible. God bless.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
I think you need to learn how to read full stop.

I admitted what I did was wrong and acknowledge it’s murder, and then said the good news is forgiveness is always possible.

I don’t know why you started talking about raping babies. Learn to read, then read the Bible. God bless.
And if Allah in his infinite grace blesses you with another lil' bundle of joy, the pillow fort's already up.

Forum Clout
So only his side is allowed to parade in diapers. Got it.

View attachment 199166

Fatso's "side" are totally normal, sane people:

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Anyone remember when someone made a biblical reference to Ham (son of Noah) and @NoBacon assumed he was talking about the lunchmeat?

You don't even have to read the bible. Watching the Russell Crowe Noah's Ark movie makes you more of a theological scholar.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Anyone remember when someone made a biblical reference to Ham (son of Noah) and @NoBacon assumed he was talking about the lunchmeat?

You don't even have to read the bible. Watching the Russell Crowe Noah's Ark movie makes you more of a theological scholar.

Have a good one. Nice try with the hate.
IMG_4095.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Nonsense! I have the bible downloaded on my kindle! is quintessential 4chan Christianposting.

It’s easier to read on kindle than taking it with me places, I have physical copies at home obviously though.

The point is I’ve read 89% of the NIV ebook version and you haven’t read any of it.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
It’s easier to read on kindle than taking it with me places, I have physical copies at home obviously though.

The point is I’ve read 89% of the NIV ebook version and you haven’t read any of it.

How much did you pay amazon for the bible (kindle edition)?