• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biblical scholar Pat makes an appearance

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Have we seen this version of the pretentious dickhead also known as Patrick S. Tomlinson?
74E3F6A5-2C79-4D0C-956E-1D6DD82699AD.jpeg

This fucking retard knows nothing about the Bible.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is such a softball that even @NoBacon could tell you why it's wrong to do
People like Pat will insist they’ve read the Bible. They never admit they haven’t.

I like asking them who this is, because if you really have read the Bible you know every stitch of this outfit is explained in autistic detail over and over again like a deep dive 12 hour long YouTube video essay about trains.
Preists-garment-Tab-24-small.jpg

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
People like Pat will insist they’ve read the Bible. They never admit they haven’t.

I like asking them who this is, because if you really have read the Bible you know every stitch of this outfit is explained in autistic detail over and over again like a deep dive 12 hour long YouTube video essay about trains.
Preists-garment-Tab-24-small.jpg
And if you know every autistic detail about the ephemera then clearly you've done the thing!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
And if you know every autistic detail about the ephemera then clearly you've done the thing!

I don’t think spotting Aaron wearing his high priest robes from a depiction is the same thing as knowing what production model C3PO is, but that’s just me.

The Lord explained in great depth what the Israelites should create for Aaron and his sons, it basically gives you the tailoring dimensions.