• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best Scene in The Sopranos?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
My favorite scene of the whole show is when he beats the Jew for stealing his Russian girlfriend.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
My favorite scene of the whole show is when he beats the Jew for stealing his Russian girlfriend.
He didn't steal her though. The point was that Tony broke up with her on his own to save his marriage. Zellman the idiot begins dating her knowing that eventually Tony will find out. He does it as a thrill to show his jew buddies, "hey look my girlfriend is a mafia boss mistress". And doesn't once think how bad of an idea it is. And Irina knows that Tony will run into Zellman one of these days and find out and she can use it to flaunt herself at him once more. Zellman thinks he is banging this Russian Aryan princess but instead she is using him to get Tony to lose his mind. Be careful what you wish for as Tony does lose his mind.

Zellman warns that nigger minister "you don't mess around with these people" but fails to take his own advice and messes around with Tony's on and off girlfriend. So Tony beats the hell out of him to the point where he cannot get his dick hard anymore. Zellman is an idiot because he dates someone whose personal life greatly interferes with his business life. Later Tony would steal Valentina from Ralph and even fantasize about stealing Adriana from Christopher. He likely fantasized about Christopher's widow as well.