• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best Scene in The Sopranos?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Christopher's intervention is an all time great. Pretty much any moment from the Pinebarrens between Chris and Paulie or even Tony on the phone. Paulie thinking Tony said "interior decorator". Or Tony screaming "IS THERE ANY WAY THE PACKAGE COULD SURVIVE!!!?!" and AJ overhearing him and thinking that his father is arranging for someone to be hit.

Another great storyline that produced some classic scenes is the Vito gay plot. Where Finn has to explain to the crew that Vito is gay. "When the he was blowing the security guard..." "It was the other way around..." "What do you mean?" "Vito....was.....blowing......the security guard". That whole scene is hilarious when all of the Sopranos crew either get upset or start laughing.

Bobby as Fat Santa. When the kid yells "FUCK YOU SANTA" it makes me laugh every single time.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I always get a kick out of when Tony was getting into Johnny Sack's Maserati and ge asks how, "does Ginny like the car?" James Gandolfini kind of smiles and nods his head when Johnny says some bullshit about her knees.

Screenshot_20230508_133908_YouTube.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Where Finn has to explain to the crew that Vito is gay. "When the he was blowing the security guard..." "It was the other way around..." "What do you mean?" "Vito....was.....blowing......the security guard". That whole scene is hilarious when all of the Sopranos crew either get upset or start laughing.
“SON OF A BITCH! I feel like I’ve been stabbed in the hawt.”