• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best Owen Farms "Forum-Beefs" past and present?

Most entertaining Owen Farms beefs past and present

• Total voters

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Some of my best work remains untouched in the vault. I fawkin buried those cocksuckas Boomia, Snake, P-Titty, MyDealWade. And of course User858 has surrendered our cold war by finally getting his own fucking gimmick. Made a couple losers delete their accounts but I don't recall their names.

G

Some of my best work remains untouched in the vault. I fawkin buried those cocksuckas Boomia, Snake, P-Titty, MyDealWade. And of course User858 has surrendered our cold war by finally getting his own fucking gimmick. Made a couple losers delete their accounts but I don't recall their names.
that one autist "anal egg salad" really had it for you...did he delete his shit? I remember thinking "is this guy even into OnA references" before Dan made that notorious.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
that one autist "anal egg salad" really had it for you...did he delete his shit? I remember thinking "is this guy even into OnA references" before Dan made that notorious.

He certainly did. Everything was about race with that Cumiacel. He also said Compound was a great value for entertainment.

In fact, I am 99.9% sure that he was "deep_legal_shit" who did indeed do the exact same thing to me back on the old sub, sperging during the Colin Flaherty vs. Ronnie B video montages.

Of course he sided with Colon Flaherty. But, he goes to every adjacent site and treats everyone like this. All these people, who don't know each other, who notice that he's insane are actually crazy, and he's the only normal one.

Plus, he literally copies your insults back to you like a retarded brick wall. I could tell he had BPD or Schizo so I googled the name of BPD/Schizo meds and started telling him to take his "Resperdol" and he started replying to all my posts with the word "Resperdol" like he had sleuthed out that, in fact, it was I who takes Resperdol and was BPD Schizo, because I knew the name of it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He certainly did. Everything was about race with that Cumiacel. He also said Compound was a great value for entertainment.

In fact, I am 99.9% sure that he was "deep_legal_shit" who did indeed do the exact same thing to me back on the old sub, sperging during the Colin Flaherty vs. Ronnie B video montages.

Of course he sided with Colon Flaherty. But, he goes to every adjacent site and treats everyone like this. Everyone who notices that he's insane are actually crazy, and he's normal one.

Plus, he literally copies your insults back to you like a retarded brick wall. I could tell he had BPD or Schizo so I googled the name of BPD/Schizo meds and started telling him to take his "Resperdol" and he started replying to all my posts with the word "Resperdol" like he had sleuthed out that, in fact, it was I who takes Resperdol and was BPD Schizo, because I knew the name of it.
We should keep a list here of all Cumia ball washers and Cumpound subs.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout

Of course he sided with Colon Flaherty. But, he goes to every adjacent site and treats everyone like this. Everyone who notices that he's insane are actually crazy, and he's normal one.

I took Risperdal for a little while. Made me gain weight.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
We should keep a list here of all Cumia ball washers and Cumpound subs.
Not sure what’s worse, being a sfwa member or a compound sub and cumia YouTube comment ballwasher.

I think the ballwasher. They’re tuning in to a comedy program they should have at least have something resembling a sense of humor.

I voted for the dougie v Dan. Dougie is hilarious and his hate for Dan was utterly over the top made me chuckle.