Being single sucks...

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Good women exist, but jokes aside, the guys here are mostly right that they're rare.

Anyone has the capability of being co-dependent - I have former friends from years back who I felt awful for their woman, because the man was hopeless without her. Full-on reliance like a mother.

And I've dated women who were far too dependent for my liking. I want an individual, with their own life, goals and interests. Don't fake shit about liking what I like - if we truly bond over the few things we have in common, I can live with what we don't. Some I'll even give a chance, the rest I'll be honest and tap out on. She has the same right as well.

Crazy as it may sound, I believe you have to find a ball-buster. Now hear me out: I don't mean an outright cunt. I mean a woman with some independence and a bit of edge, who can give back the shit to you - but is wise enough to know the line. A REAL sense of humor and a backbone goes a hell of a long way, so they can take it and give it back. It's a big reason why Gosia and I can live together - if she couldn't take my sarcasm, we'd have ended years ago. And if I couldn't take her dry humor, I would have never dated her.

Don't be like many blokes out there and settle. You'll just wish you were alone. Be open, put yourself out there, but seriously, screen who you date. And don't be afraid to jettison the scuuummmmmbbbbaaaggggs before they motherfuck you.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Now that you are rid of her, start looking for the right one being picky while knowing what you want is in your head, two months from now you'll be looking for first thing to stick your dick into and end up like you were before

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
How's your guys's gold and stocks? I don't have any but just wondering how yours is.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
tenor.gif

image.png

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I've wined and dined with kings and queens, and I've slept in the alley eating pork and beans.

I was a thug nigga since I was a rug nigga, but I didn’t shoot from the hip. I threw from the shoulder till I got older

This is what it sounds like, when doves cry

Hey hey, hey hey

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Maybe I'm too young but men and women shouldn't be friends if they're not fucking. We can be friendly but between men and women I can't remember the last time a woman said something that truly wowed me or made me deeply think. It's generally not their prerogative. What you're looking for is a dude, a really autistic dude.

It depends. I know this guy who was doing alright, getting laid semi-regularly, but he yearned for a "life partner", someone he could "start a family" with and etc. So he met a girl, got stars in his eyes after he banged her a few times, then proposed to her after three months, certain that she was "the one". Now, five years later, he's married to a psychotic infertile twat who cries at the drop of a hat, spends a minor fortune on stupid "vintage clothes" and lip injections and has an alcoholic mother who moved in with them. Now all he does is complain about "not having any guy friends to hang out with". It's just pathetic and sad.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
It depends. I know this guy who was doing alright, getting laid semi-regularly, but he yearned for a "life partner", someone he could "start a family" with and etc. So he met a girl, got stars in his eyes after he banged her a few times, then proposed to her after three months, certain that she was "the one". Now, five years later, he's married to a psychotic infertile twat who cries at the drop of a hat, spends a minor fortune on stupid "vintage clothes" and lip injections and has an alcoholic mother who moved in with them. Now all he does is complain about "not having any guy friends to hang out with". It's just pathetic and sad.

SAD (sick) GUY!

P

potatopeeler63

A side from sex? Just someone to hang with. Men are lame. It's either boring stoicism, or gold/stocks talk. Men are boring.
What are you going to talk about? The latest Netflix series you’re binge watching? Scroll through isntagram with her? Talk about your feelings of despair and shortcomings in life?
Don’t relate my loners thread to your pussyfooting, pal.
the problem is that you’re a boring faggot. Someone had to tell you

G

What are you going to talk about? The latest Netflix series you’re binge watching? Scroll through isntagram with her? Talk about your feelings of despair and shortcomings in life?
Don’t relate my loners thread to your pussyfooting, pal.
the problem is that you’re a boring faggot. Someone had to tell you
Lol, let's just say, I was in a weird and drunken place last night. Between my stupid ramblings and the replies this gay thread gave me a nice laugh.

With that said, I am going to prove that I'm an even bigger faggot...

I like to flirt, I like to be romantic, I like making women laugh. I like cooking a nice dinner for a women and get ready for this...I'M A SEX HAVER!

Yes, I don't like to gloat, but not only am I an awesome date, but I'm also good in the sack.

While I enjoy the fellas poker game every couple of months, I REALLY enjoy a good date night.

When a women comes over she's going to have a bottle of nice wine ready with a cheese tray to boot. She'll enjoy that while I finish up making dinner. After we're done eating we play some type of card/board game or watch a movie. At some point I'll spontaneously go down on her. After that she'll do whatever I want sexually.

That's a perfect night for me, so yes I prefer that to a night of drinking with one of my buddy's that just wants to bitch about their fat wives, work, or sports. My other really good friend just wants to rant about women being cunts because he can't get one.

When you treat a women the way I do you don't have to hear them talk. They don't want to talk about typical women shit. They barely want to talk at all. They're on cloud 9 and simply want to listen to you talk. Laugh at your jokes.