Being single sucks...

G

There was recently a "loners" thread. I recently broke up with my girlfriend. Partly due to the fact that I am a loner and she couldn't respect my need for some time alone, but I tell ya. After a while, I could use some female company. Problem is I always want it on my terms.

Anyone else having this issue?

G

I basically said this on the other thread. The grass is always greener. When Im with a girl, I cant stand having to consider a whole other needy person when planning any aspect of my life. But when Im single, I miss having someone that will fuck me at the drop of a hat.
I feel your pain. The only salvation is a women that not only blows your mind, but is also someone you can trust and feel comfortable with.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I basically said this on the other thread. The grass is always greener. When Im with a girl, I cant stand having to consider a whole other needy person when planning any aspect of my life. But when Im single, I miss having someone that will fuck me at the drop of a hat.
Same thing with me. But I'm pretty quick on the cant standing to consider another person part.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
There was recently a "loners" thread. I recently broke up with my girlfriend. Partly due to the fact that I am a loner and she couldn't respect my need for some time alone, but I tell ya. After a while, I could use some female company. Problem is I always want it on my terms.

Anyone else having
Same. If not eating or fucking after a few hours I want most chicks out of my place. I'm becoming more of a loner as I get older. Which is weird because I was always social as fuck. I've always wondered if there is a girl out there that I don't want to leave. Probably not.

G

EP35aF0.gif

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Everyone's boring. Women only want to gossip about other women or discuss 90 Day Fiancee.
feel like quoting this to reiterate. OP is a gay homosexual denying his emotional urge for deep male bonding that women don't provide and the fellow heterosexual males he associates with don't either because they lack the homosexual emotional needs that he possesses

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I'm not wearing a wire
I just deleted 3 rambling, faggoty paragraphs about how much I like the chick I'm currently hooking up with and I actually think I'm going to pursue a relationship with her. They're rare, but there are women whose company you would enjoy and not just tolerate. I mean, I'm not even really dating her yet so I'm sure she'll fuck up my life in some way, but I like having her around and she makes my bed smell real good.