• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Being anti semitic to Arab Uber drivers, store owners, barbers etc is a cheat code to getting great service / discounts / free rides.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
No, it isn’t. How do you even think this. The stories in the Bible of course are meant to be metaphorical but they are also literal. There isn’t a footnote in Genesis that says “Oh btw when god said let there be light he meant…”

So what you’re saying is we shouldn’t interpret the bible if it says bad stuff!! Nooo thats just metaphorical !!! Lot didn’t have sex with his own children!!! Thats just a story!!!

It’s what we call cherry picking when you only focus on the meaningful aspects of a text and ignore the degenerate filth. Want a better example? It’d be like praising Anthony Cumia for being funny. Who cares? He’s a fucking disgusting pedo. Which is more important to you.

I don’t have a problem with your sexual preferences but you’re being a total faggot right now.

Jesus is King, that’s all there is to say
IMG_1993.jpeg

hikomow633

Forum Clout
I was wrong about Islam for a long time, I don’t endorse it at all, I still hate it - but for the most part these dudes are pretty based, we have a lot in common.

Family, strength, faith, morality, humbleness, modesty - these are tenants we share.

We also hate Jews, gays, degenerate perverts and atheists.

They aren’t bad company.

Well it's like Col said, "don't let a few million bad apples spoil the bunch"

Forum Clout
Lol. I knew you would pull that out. I am currently reading the Bible and have read passages of the Quaran. If you refuse to cherry pick or reinterpret entire passages it is a degenerate story full of filth. Why wouldn’t it be? It was written during antiquity. Incest, pedophilia, murder, and rape are rife in both of these stories. Ignoring that is ignorant.
Those parts were written by Jews though

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
I was wrong about Islam for a long time, I don’t endorse it at all, I still hate it - but for the most part these dudes are pretty based, we have a lot in common.

Family, strength, faith, morality, humbleness, modesty - these are tenants we share.

We also hate Jews, gays, degenerate perverts and atheists.

They aren’t bad company.
youre right, theres a corner store near me run by an arab. He literally charges 50% off when you pay cash rather than debit.