• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Being anti semitic to Arab Uber drivers, store owners, barbers etc is a cheat code to getting great service / discounts / free rides.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
why would you let a shitskin touch your scalp?

I was wrong about Islam for a long time, I don’t endorse it at all, I still hate it - but for the most part these dudes are pretty based, we have a lot in common.

Family, strength, faith, morality, humbleness, modesty - these are tenants we share.

We also hate Jews, gays, degenerate perverts and atheists.

They aren’t bad company.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I was wrong about Islam for a long time, I don’t endorse it at all, I still hate it - but for the most part these dudes are pretty based, we have a lot in common.

Family, strength, faith, morality, humbleness, modesty - these are tenants we share.

They aren’t bad company.
At least muslims call christ a prophet, I don't need to say what our small hatted friends think.

G

They aren’t bad company.
Tenets, dude. Tenants are what Patrick needs.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout

I always find it funny how God smited Sodom and Gomorrah for the sin of faggotry then in the exact same passage it describes Lots underage daughters raping him in his sleep to bear his children. You are deluding yourself if you think the bible or quaran isn’t one of the most degenerate pieces of literature ever.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I always find it funny how God smited Sodom and Gomorrah for the sin of faggotry then in the exact same passage it describes Lots underage daughters raping him in his sleep to bear his children. You are deluding yourself if you think the bible or quaran isn’t one of the most degenerate pieces of literature ever.

Have you read either?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Have you read either?
Lol. I knew you would pull that out. I am currently reading the Bible and have read passages of the Quaran. If you refuse to cherry pick or reinterpret entire passages it is a degenerate story full of filth. Why wouldn’t it be? It was written during antiquity. Incest, pedophilia, murder, and rape are rife in both of these stories. Ignoring that is ignorant.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Lol. I knew you would pull that out. I am currently reading the Bible and have read passages of the Quaran. If you refuse to cherry pick or reinterpret entire passages it is a degenerate story full of filth. Why wouldn’t it be? It was written during antiquity. Incest, pedophilia, murder, and rape are rife in both of these stories. Ignoring that is ignorant.

Woah I didn’t realise you were such a hard edged bad ass!

6dj9c7.png

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Woah I didn’t realise you were such a hard edged bad ass!

6dj9c7.png
You’re so annoying sometimes because you refuse to engage and create strawmen. “Duhhh people who criticize christianity are obviously atheists or don’t understand the faith like I do!”

The bible is full of degenerate shit. If you can’t see that you either haven’t read it, or you did and inserted a bunch of rainbows on every page like a tard.

So back to it. Lot’s children raping him to bear children, and this being portrayed as a righteous thing, is totally awesome. Sorry you’re too stupid to understand the virtuous of pedophilia and incest.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Fuck you nigger. The Bible is awesome. Its the original self help book. The Quran is PFG as well.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Fuck you nigger. The Bible is awesome. Its the original self help book. The Quran is PFG as well.
Does the Bible have good morals? Yes. Wow, it’s so hard for a rich man to enter heaven!! I needed to read a book from antiquity to understand that! But it is also degenerate filth full of heathenism and pedophilia. Denying this is retarded. You can’t just ignore the bad shit because it has one or two good things.

If you need any self help book you’re a fucking loser. Figure out your own life, stupid.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You’re so annoying sometimes because you refuse to engage and create strawmen. “Duhhh people who criticize christianity are obviously atheists or don’t understand the faith like I do!”

The bible is full of degenerate shit. If you can’t see that you either haven’t read it, or you did and inserted a bunch of rainbows on every page like a tard.

So back to it. Lot’s children raping him to bear children, and this being portrayed as a righteous thing, is totally awesome. Sorry you’re too stupid to understand the virtuous of pedophilia and incest.

It’s like saying we beleive Hollywood actors are celestial beings because we call them stars, or we are all degenerate savages because we use phones made by children.

Examining the Bible in that way is retarded and pointless and doesn’t deserve arguing over, it’s 15 year old god delusion reader shit.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
The bible is so beautiful with all of it’s wife sharing and cuckoldry. And the Quaran is really beautiful with it’s justification of taking multiple child brides.

Some of you will literally invent imaginary pedos to fight against when the book you worship is an active exoneration of them.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
It’s like saying we beleive Hollywood actors are celestial beings because we call them stars, or we are all degenerate savages because we use phones made by children.

Examining the Bible in that way is retarded and pointless and doesn’t deserve arguing over, it’s 15 year old god delusion reader shit.
No, it isn’t. How do you even think this. The stories in the Bible of course are meant to be metaphorical but they are also literal. There isn’t a footnote in Genesis that says “Oh btw when god said let there be light he meant…”

So what you’re saying is we shouldn’t interpret the bible if it says bad stuff!! Nooo thats just metaphorical !!! Lot didn’t have sex with his own children!!! Thats just a story!!!

It’s what we call cherry picking when you only focus on the meaningful aspects of a text and ignore the degenerate filth. Want a better example? It’d be like praising Anthony Cumia for being funny. Who cares? He’s a fucking disgusting pedo. Which is more important to you.