• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Before Susan. Before the current Thai scooter. There was....Amelia.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
It’s none of my business who you voted for. And I can’t blame anyone for hating Trump. But if you list Kamala Harris as one of your “heroes” you’re either lying or a cunt.

But of course you’d like her, Patrick. A smug, condescending bitch who uses cheap woke trends to get herself ahead.

He’s so fake and gross.

Last edited:
G

It’s none of my business who you voted for. And I can’t blame anyone for hating Trump. But if you list Kamala Harris as one of your “heroes” you’re either lying or a cunt.

But of course you’d like her, Patrick. A smug, condescending bitch who uses cheap woke trends to get herself ahead.

He’s so fake and gross.
Oh dude, can you repost those videos? Pat lost the lolsuit so you're good now.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
If he was a true stealthy geek, he'd name his bikes/cars/gloryholes after obscure women throughout history, the ones nobody knows. Instead he virtue signals and uses familiar names everybody knows so he can appear woke. Oh, really? RGB? Amelia Earhart?

Nigga, use a woman my five-year-old hasn't made macaroni art of in her pozzed art class.

Last edited: