• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Before Susan. Before the current Thai scooter. There was....Amelia.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Fuck is he a tiresome faggot. Amelia? Who did he name this after?

Amelia.jpg

Amelia Earhart maybe? He knows she crashed right?

Amelia-4.jpg

REMINDER as well that pat used to put his bikes in storage for the winter. Now they sit in the snow. Why is that pat. Can't afford the storage fees anymore? Or did Niki's mom stop paying?

Anyway...Amelia was a Thai scooter too.

Amelia-3.jpg

Paid off in June 2016. How long has pat been scamming the government?

Amelia-2.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Triumph seats are completely uncomfortable. Like barhopping use only. It's a poseur bike for queers.

An hour or so into a Triumph ride and you'll really be hating life. Which means stupid Patrick putt-putts to the bar and around his fat city only, or that he will 'no child' severe discomfort to get back at PCJ somehow by having a shit bike and being butt-hurt.

The reason Harleys endure is the ride quality. I've done a couple 750 mile days and 200 miles in a day is chowlds play.

TL/DR as usual, fat and stupid Patrick is doing it wrong.

Forum Clout
Ew ew ew. I just got major douchechills. This queef definitely named it after Amelia Earhart and his pussy ass ‘stang after Susan B Anthony. What a dildo
To his credit I heard that Susan is not named that because of her civil rights activism but because of a traumatic event in Patrick's childhood where he was trying to get a Chunky bar out of a vending machine and he put in a Susan B Anthony dollar but the machine only registered it as a quarter and he didn't get his candy.

It's the kind of thing that makes a man want to just leave the world and all its daughters behind and just ride.