• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Because our toddler likes wearing dresses and playing with dolls, we need to ply him with drugs and cut off his cock.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I remember being about four and I was being looked after by a friend of my mother's who had a daughter so they only had girls toys. I refused to play with any of them as "I am not a girl" I must half been a alpha 4 year old.
I would take the clothes off a Barbie but that’s it

Forum Clout
The transition pills cause the boys to have tiny dicks by blocking their growth. They can't even have a mutilated inside out hole. They just have a tiny pee-pee or I guess they can lop that off and have a teeny hole.

:image_4764_m:"How tiny?"
This tiny
E5FFCE17-EDCC-4852-94F9-FB795CC884D7.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I honestly don't think we're far from the point where parents like this will decide what the kid will identify as before it's born. Wanted a girl and you got a boy? Fuck it, just change it's name and dress it up like one.

Fucking freaks.
This idea never ends poorly.
21BEA53B-B7A3-4739-B171-7EA2E13489A2.gif