• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Because I'm not 25 and don't close out bars anymore."

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
Patrick, you lowest common denominator. This is your fantasy? You play a rock song that’s been mainstream for decades, and everyone in the bar breaks into song like they’re in a musical.

And you just sit there, nodding your fat head to the beat and savoring the cultural significance of this moment. God fucking damn, what a tool.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I would hope he means that freddy mercury lived boldly and is immortal for it, but it also wouldn’t surprise me if he thinks [lying about] living a moment from a beer commercial is on the edge lifestyle.
restraining-order.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I would hope he means that freddy mercury lived boldly and is immortal for it, but it also wouldn’t surprise me if he thinks [lying about] living a moment from a beer commercial is on the edge lifestyle.

Pat knows nothing about living on the edge. Never done drugs, never really taken his drinking to an immediately destructive endpoint, etc.

Driving drunk 100miles away to call out strangers, tipping 50%, buying shots for the bar, sleeping it off in a car somewhere - all shit he’s never done.

G

I liked the story about being up in bumfuck North Wisconsin and seeing a Muslim family being helped with their stuck car by a white, a black, an Asian, and a Latino and how it all made Pat realize how great diversity and America is. Of course Pat did not stop and offer help himself, even in his lie. It's beneath him, stalkers.

I've only been to Wisconsin once, you don't get the feeling it's full of minorities in its rural parts. Not yet, atleast.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He didn’t put it on, he wouldn’t have thought to put it on. He was there pretending to write and probably saw a group singing along to it and crafted this fake story to see like he’s the coolest person ever. The “whole place” didn’t stop, especially if it’s all young 25 year olds (why is the 40 year old married man hanging out at college crowd bars alone?)

We’ve seen photos of the hooligans crowd, it’s people his age and older, it’s not a young hip crowd bar and it’s not even big enough to have any kind of crowd. This story is a lie and he is very fat.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Pat knows nothing about living on the edge. Never done drugs, never really taken his drinking to an immediately destructive endpoint, etc.

Driving drunk 100miles away to call out strangers, tipping 50%, buying shots for the bar, sleeping it off in a car somewhere - all shit he’s never done.
And Andrew did it all while being an African American in the eyes of the law... Lucky he wasn't Rodney Kinged by some Wisconsin cracker cops.

Patrick Thomas is the epitome of dull and as edgy as the plastic sporks we all will be using in Guantanamo Bay for calling him fat.
He's just very very very
mad-max-mediocre.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This describes his life. He goes to Hooligans alone to “write” which will automatically make people avoid you. He thinks it makes him look interesting but it’s a giant “stay away” sign to everyone at the bar. He goes alone (doesn’t even bring his wife) and drinks alone because he’s always been a friendless loser. He thinks the bar staff are his friends. 41 year old unemployed loser goes to bars to sit alone and drink.