• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Because I'm not 25 and don't close out bars anymore."

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Fucking yuck! Don't try and make jokes while you're in court, you retard. You're not charming; certainly not as charming as that Arnold on Green Acres. You're also not some cool grizzled veteran whose outlaw days are behind me, maaaaan.

The judge isn't interested in your past, idiot. He asked if you were at the bar at a specific time. He doesn't need to know why you weren't (the true answer being that you are a coward, of course.)

It's hilarious how obnoxious and unsympathetic this fat swine comes across in the opening minutes of that hearing all because of his own hubris.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1649414536927.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I've a funny feeling this didn't happen...although silly of me to think Fatrick ever lies.
Bold??! The boldest thing this cunt has ever done is skip ahead a few steps when making his shitty models.

And how can he close at bars when he has been drinking since the morning and has to waddle home & get comfortable by 3am for a night of getting the last word with his blanket.

Forum Clout
I've a funny feeling this didn't happen...although silly of me to think Fatrick ever lies.
Bold??! The boldest thing this cunt has ever done is skip ahead a few steps when making his shitty models.

And how can he close at bars when he has been drinking since the morning and has to waddle home & get comfortable by 3am for a night of getting the last word with his blanket.
How is putting Bohemian Rhapsody on for a shitty singalong being 'bold' or 'living forever'? I guess if you're a faggot.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I genuinely love Queen ( I would tell you if I didn't) and even followed their solo careers - and I fucking HATE Bohemian Rhapsody. Why? Because of stupid fat fucks like this who wouldn't know about it had it not been for Wayne's World. As a consequence, they only know Queen's singles, and even then, only know the top 5 or 6 from their 70s albums, causing them to think that they are a fun time novelty band.

But then again he considers the Foo Fighters to be a great rock band, so that should tell you everything you need to know about his taste.