• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bearded lady whines about people not talking to her after she "transitioned"

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Waaaaahhhhhhhhh me me me me MEEEEEEE. Adult men cherish every moment of solitude they can get. This woman will commit suicide because the internet peer-pressured her to cut her tits off.

Not my problem, bro
wes2nbhbfkw41.jpg

Forum Clout
I don't like how betas are taking this opportunity to victory lap "See, it's tough being a guy!". It's tough for xim because xir was born a broad. Anyone quote tweeting this as vindication that "See we get sad a lot, didn't know that did you FEMINISTS!" need to follow suit and chop their own nads off.

Being a man rules and even the slightest bit of initiative I what keeps you from wallowing in "loneliness".

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Not so easy being a guy huh toots

So dangerously close to getting it but still no. Almost like straight actual men shouldn't be treated like the enemy. And also any man could tell you the only way to have a close relationship with a woman is to be attractive and have something they want

Bumley

Forum Clout
No shit it's lonely being a guy. No one has ever been excited to see me in my entire life. The only reason I have the few friends I do is because I'm occasionally funny and occasionally smart. Even then, I talk to them maybe once a month on a text chain.

I have nothing to talk about outside of financial markets, work, and whatever I see on this place (which is basically my only source of non-market news). The only actual hobby I have is golf so if I'm not playing golf or working, I've got my earbuds in (wired, of course) listening to old O&A shows on YouTube.

And that's about it for me. I may sound like a loser but I think I'm happier than most men and literally all women and it's all centered around the idea of me being by myself. Being alone is PFG so get used to it, weirdo.
I think lack of hobbies or interests is a big detriment to men and women being "happy" these days. Fucking nerds don't know how to do anything or know about anything except what's delivered through their phone. They can't entertain themselves. Travel, hiking, tacos and margs are supposedly hobbies, if you look at the dating pool.

Golf is a stupida fakking game.

Forum Clout
I think lack of hobbies or interests is a big detriment to men and women being "happy" these days. Fucking nerds don't know how to do anything or know about anything except what's delivered through their phone. They can't entertain themselves. Travel, hiking, tacos and margs are supposedly hobbies, if you look at the dating pool.

Golf is a stupida fakking game.
It often seems to me that people don't do things just for the fun of it anymore. It's all for content, clicks, likes, and possibly even income. The idea of doing something or going somewhere without filming and documenting it is unthinkable. And because it's all being filmed and documented, it's all staged, contrived, and ultimately just bullshit. It makes "real life" seem complicated and random, messier, out of their control.

Like I was watching a ball game earlier this season and the home team won on a massive walk-off homer. Everyone's going wild, celebrating, whooping it up. It why you go to or watch the stupid games in the first place, for moments like that. They cut to a crowd shot, and focus on two dipshits who are filming themselves making gay, contrived faces, obviously so they could post them on social media. They weren't even enjoying the moment, they were enjoying creating cool content for themselves.