• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bearded lady whines about people not talking to her after she "transitioned"

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Lol I was just listening to this dumb brawd talk about how tranny friend saying he's gonna cut his dick off. And you're friends with that? If they want to cut off their own tits and dicks, just imagine what they'll do to YOU

G

Lmao

Screenshot_20230610_223443_Chrome.jpg

Imagine taking your stress management advice from a 41%er.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
"Additionally, the speaker admitted they could now see more clearly why the suicide rate for men is "higher," though Barnes noted that it doesn’t negate the complaints the rest of society has about straight white males."

What "complaints"? The only people complaining are sex-obsessed fetishists who take their sex perversions to extremes. Like, for example, women pretending to be men, or freakish fags, or vile nasty dykes. But "cis" white males, who are living perfectly normal lives, are still the enemy. This he/she is mentally all fucked up, most likely from the fistfuls of hormones he/she eats like Skittles.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
No shit it's lonely being a guy. No one has ever been excited to see me in my entire life. The only reason I have the few friends I do is because I'm occasionally funny and occasionally smart. Even then, I talk to them maybe once a month on a text chain.

I have nothing to talk about outside of financial markets, work, and whatever I see on this place (which is basically my only source of non-market news). The only actual hobby I have is golf so if I'm not playing golf or working, I've got my earbuds in (wired, of course) listening to old O&A shows on YouTube.

And that's about it for me. I may sound like a loser but I think I'm happier than most men and literally all women and it's all centered around the idea of me being by myself. Being alone is PFG so get used to it, weirdo.