• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Be honest, how many times have you listened to the Josiah Interviews part 5?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Three times, end-to-end.

And for a while there my YouTube recommendations were full of gay villains as I tried to figure out exactly whose voice he was trying to imitate.

As near as I can figure he was going for Hans Gruber in Die Hard; but his need to fellate Josiah (the alpha male that had clearly bested him) made him go super fruity.

Last edited:

Username

Forum Clout
True story, I listened to it the day it came out.It was the greatest thing I’ve ever heard. I loffed so much I said to myself I’m going to listen to that to relax after every workout and whenever I get laid.

So counting on fingers and toes. Once, but I’m confident I’ll hear it again within a year or so.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Once and I paused throughout it.
It’s so cringe and Pat just laid into it with his faggotry on 💯. I love the fact that it exists but I just don’t have the stomach to revisit.
Josiah is still a real ass dude that will be blown before any jacuzzi dip he takes, even if I have to do it myself.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I listened to it at least 3-4 times. I found episode 1 to be the most informative, which I listened to probably 5 times. He was just comfortable enough to give dirt but not familiar enough to get cocky. It was probably his most honest interview. The rest was highly speculative with false accusations and stupid bravado.

I've watched both California trials at least 5 times each. Those are absolute gold, especially when Judge Stein tells Patrick to pipe down and talk to Stavros
Fuck I haven’t seen that one (Cali tapes). Do you have a link? Or are they on the Apostlegate website?

G

I've seen a few comments with people saying Pat interrupted the trial and had to be told to be quiet. But I've never seen that actually happen; I just heard the judge say he had his hand raised and his lawyer said he wanted to speak with him. Is that all people are referring to?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I've seen a few comments with people saying Pat interrupted the trial and had to be told to be quiet. But I've never seen that actually happen; I just heard the judge say he had his hand raised and his lawyer said he wanted to speak with him. Is that all people are referring to?
The judge acknowledged Fat raised his hoof and Fat says, "I don'T know the proper proTocol..." when the judge interrupted him and said the proper protocol is to speak to your attorney.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The judge acknowledged Fat raised his hoof and Fat says, "I don'T know the proper proTocol..." when the judge interrupted him and said the proper protocol is to speak to your attorney.
That Judge Stein was actually such a nice guy. He was very patient with Stavros Esquire even though he kept repeating the same nonsense over and over. Yet even he seemed pretty pissed off about Pat disrespecting the court.

"I don't know what the proper protocol is." That statement makes it clear that he knows he's not supposed to be speaking, yet he is. I wish he would've tried this with Schulman, who would have absolutely reamed him out.

Cumiace

Forum Clout
I usually just listen up to the "yes child" part. That pregnant pause where his personality switches from normal(?)Pat to twitter pat is some Exorcist level shit. Even better if you have this playing in the background

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Shut...your FUCKING MOUTH!!!

Angry-piglet.gif

The fact that you know he thinks he's being intimidating is so God damn rib busting since EVERYONE is laughing at him.