• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Be honest, how many times have you listened to the Josiah Interviews part 5?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I listened to it at least 3-4 times. I found episode 1 to be the most informative, which I listened to probably 5 times. He was just comfortable enough to give dirt but not familiar enough to get cocky. It was probably his most honest interview. The rest was highly speculative with false accusations and stupid bravado.

I've watched both California trials at least 5 times each. Those are absolute gold, especially when Judge Stein tells Patrick to pipe down and talk to Stavros

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I listened to it at least 3-4 times. I found episode 1 to be the most informative, which I listened to probably 5 times. He was just comfortable enough to give dirt but not familiar enough to get cocky. It was probably his most honest interview. The rest was highly speculative with false accusations and stupid bravado.

I've watched both California trials at least 5 times each. Those are absolute gold, especially when Judge Stein tells Patrick to pipe down and talk to Stavros
They were also too stupid to figure out how to talk to each other. Stavros Esquire wanted to use a private room within Zoom, and the clerk told them to just mute themselves and have a phone call. What kind of a retard lawyer would want to confer privately with their client using Zoom, which might not even work correctly and allow everyone to hear the conversation?

G

The first time was a mix of shocking, funny and unsettling, like the proverbial car crash. The second time was chilling. Like when you finally understood how deeply nuts Fat really is. The third time is when you can really appreciate how funny it is and how completely ridiculous and deceitful the Fat One truly is.