• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Battling trolls already

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
RVdlnTE.png

within last hour, the screen cap thing is doing its own thing, one time it works two seconds later its not
He’s going to the gym then to a bar to drink and eat fried bar slop. This is why he’s fat and will only get fatter as the year goes by. What about the attic gym? I guess having an attic gym with no heat / AC / insulation was a bad idea since Milwaukee has long winters and hot summers which means you can probably only use that “gym” for a few months.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Many of your members of your group have explicitly stated driving me to suicide was their goal

No, they haven't, you lying fat fuck. I've been around since the early days of the sub and I've never once in all the years you've been rightfully fucked with, have I have seen anyone say "I want to drive him to suicide"

People wish death on you and say they'd be glad if your heart exploded to due to obesity/high blood pressure. That isn't the same as saying "I want to drive him to suicide", which nobody here has said.

Anyway please keep fueling all this, fat fuck. Why stop after 3 years.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He always brings up the case of that 5-headed high school cunt who got her boyfriend to kill himself, conveniently omitting the part where that kid killed himself. The only way anyone will go to prison for "suicide demands," as you so fatly put it, Pat, is if you actually go through with it and kill yourself. Checkmate, jiggle-tits.
He also leaves out the very important detail that the case had the boyfriend telling her he was suicidal over and over and she got tired of hearing it and told him to do it or shut up. Pat thinks just telling him to do something is a crime like he’s powerless against our orders. You could tell Pat to go jump in a lake and he’s cry that your trying to drown him and it’s a serious felony.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
He’s going to the gym then to a bar to drink and eat fried bar slop. This is why he’s fat and will only get fatter as the year goes by. What about the attic gym? I guess having an attic gym with no heat / AC / insulation was a bad idea since Milwaukee has long winters and hot summers which means you can probably only use that “gym” for a few months.
a cold attic shouldn't matter if you're working out, you'll be sweating and enjoying the cold temp soon. He's just a big ol lazy oaf and a huge fag

G

I was going to say that I wish when these people wonder why he's being picked on for all this time there was a way to quickly show him being a complete cunt to others. The MAGA hat punch thing, the posts where he wants everyone who voted for Trump to be utterly destroyed. The posts where he's calling people "little dick". The constant responding for 3+ years. But then I realized that you can lay it all right out for these people and they wouldn't care. The Kiwi Farms thread is great but they just blow that off as "It's Kiwi Farms". They just can't be bothered to look becase they don't care about him. He doesn't realize that they don't really care what he's done because they really don't care about him. 99.9% of "his following" forget all about him as soon as they get off of Twitter and most don't even care when they're on it. He gets the courtesy "I'm sorry Rick" if he's lucky. A handful like Laura Rich will spend a minute to pity Tweet but that's the extent of it. They really don't give 2 shits about him.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Patrick S. Tomlinson @stealthygeek

Replying to
@Jack57269630 @amanda_pompili and 48 others
No, atalker. There are not. There used to be, but now it's just you and maybe three others.

The rest got bored, got lives, got scared, or grew up.

Being a dead ender in this isn't anything to be proud of.

Then again, you don't have anything else to be proud of either.

2:18 PM · Jan 3, 2022·Twitter for Android

Depending on a dice roll, there are:

Dozens, a group and community dedicated solely to him

Over 300 sock puppet accounts, all of which belong to just one guy

Four people.

You know one of the key indicators that someone is a habitual liar? Details of their lies keep changing.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
If you check out his Twitter replies the last few days, he's losing his fucking mind. He's sperging like mad.
It's that thread. Most of his exchanges with trolls are on one or two rando timelines. The fact that 48 people could potentially be watching has him feeling like he has to put on an extra big show.

I notice CrossBiddy likes every single one of his responses and viceversa. Quite the relationship developing there.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It's that thread. Most of his exchanges with trolls are on one or two rando timelines. The fact that 48 people could potentially be watching has him feeling like he has to put on an extra big show.

I notice CrossBiddy likes every single one of his responses and viceversa. Quite the relationship developing there.

can someone link the thread

G

Ronnie Coleman worked out at a gym with no A/C in Texas and won Mr Olympia multiple times. Rick can't walk up the stairs because it's too hot.