• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Barry Season 3 Finale Discussion Thread

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Heard such mixed things about the show I haven't even bothered. All the praise I hear is from women.
Honestly I had the same reticence, and I regret that I took this long to give it a chance.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I assumed it was a tiger or something. Releasing a half-starved big cat into a prisoner's cell seems like something a cartel would do.
I think that’s what it is, but similar to the Karate Girl they definitely overlayed some “monster”-type vocalizations and made it kind of surreal. Especially at the end when he’s shooting it through the wooden slats and then it sounds like it’s up in the ceiling prowling around or whatever.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I think that’s what it is, but similar to the Karate Girl they definitely overlayed some “monster”-type vocalizations and made it kind of surreal. Especially at the end when he’s shooting it through the wooden slats and then it sounds like it’s up in the ceiling prowling around or whatever.
The sound is like something from Beowulf or Underworld. Clearly meant to be surreal and absurd.