• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bands who had one good album, but suck otherwise

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
I said they had one good album and was deliberately vague. The blue album of course. Pinkerton was a good edgy choice when I was 13 but is gay kid shit at this point. "but why cant I be making love to you...pink triangle on a sleeve, let me know the truth...i wanna go back, and I don't even know how I got off the track" yuck. It's the type of music that only makes sense when you're going through puberty, then is embarrassing immediately after. Green and red albums had 2-4 good songs each. Then what? Nothing from these faggots since.

I'm tired of thinking these faggots have any talent left. I used to get excited every new release. They're done. Even that cover album they had sucked. They ruined a toto Africa cover, talentless hacks.

Blue, Green, and Red Album are all great. Make Believe is their best one.