• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ban Saga 2022

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Hey Pat:

Screenshot_20220221-194040.jpg

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Forum Clout
This might be even better than the banning of Jocktober 2020 when we banned Pat for a solid week or so
The 2020 ban also coincided with that livestream that produced some of the all time great images of Pat. Seeing him suffer so much over something so worthless brings me a worrying amount of joy.

Event9.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I would read any book that Scarlett Johansson wrote in her ass juice and then I would eat every page.
Lol 😂 me too mate, but fanny over here means front arse... But hey its Scar Jo... Id suck on her frozen tampons in the fucking WINTER!
But really Fatrick's latest book is so bad its not even like Room bad or something... Its just that you can see EVERY single influence, the politics shine through and are so obviously of their time, he tries to be cool... Thats the douche chill to end all douche chill... Fatrick tries to write 'cool' dialogue...
Lets put it this way... 7th Heaven... Remember that very special episode with the gang members and Sherri Abblepby with balisong knives, pills, chains, dime bags, 9 bars, a fucking bong, NUNCHUCKS under her mattress... Thats like the coolest most badass, quotable, memorable thing like Scarface next to what Fatrick thinks is cool...

Speaking of Sherri Appleby....
15164003-2851-xxxlib.net.jpg

G

Lol 😂 me too mate, but fanny over here means front arse... But hey its Scar Jo... Id suck on her frozen tampons in the fucking WINTER!
But really Fatrick's latest book is so bad its not even like Room bad or something... Its just that you can see EVERY single influence, the politics shine through and are so obviously of their time, he tries to be cool... Thats the douche chill to end all douche chill... Fatrick tries to write 'cool' dialogue...
Lets put it this way... 7th Heaven... Remember that very special episode with the gang members and Sherri Abblepby with balisong knives, pills, chains, dime bags, 9 bars, a fucking bong, NUNCHUCKS under her mattress... Thats like the coolest most badass, quotable, memorable thing like Scarface next to what Fatrick thinks is cool...

Speaking of Sherri Appleby....
View attachment 25937
Wait so all these girls in the UK that I've been telling I'm a fanny licker to, I have to tell them again?

Get your shit together over there guys. SMH.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
How long do you think it will last this time? It seems way, way more intense with the cunt the last few weeks and all joking aside, let's be honest here... He isn't going to stop. He's getting worse...
I hope it's like 2-3 weeks. Any longer and we'll be starved of milk, maybe we can move back to Cumia and get ApartmentBoss banned while we're at it. But once JDAs gone through strictly stalking and whatever else content, and maybe another podcast by Somerville Dan we're gonna need Pat to come back and make a fool of himself again.

Forum Clout
Again I will state my utter fucking shock that Into The Black got published... I can't get over it. Its barely edited too. It's such a fucking BAD book like even if Scar Jo wrote it with her fanny juice as ink it STILL would be one of the worst things I've ever, ever read.
Pat was under a three-book contract and his first two attempts at being a fat Douglas Adams ripoff were so unsuccessful the publisher told him to write something different. In the Black is what he shat out.

G

I hope it's like 2-3 weeks. Any longer and we'll be starved of milk, maybe we can move back to Cumia and get ApartmentBoss banned while we're at it. But once JDAs gone through strictly stalking and whatever else content, and maybe another podcast by Somerville Dan we're gonna need Pat to come back and make a fool of himself again.
I hope he gets permanently suspended, and we will follow him wherever he goes. I won't be done with the cyberbullying until he deletes himself.

From life or from social media, it's his choice.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I hope he gets permanently suspended, and we will follow him wherever he goes. I won't be done with the cyberbullying until he deletes himself.

From life or from social media, it's his choice.
yeah on the other hand I will accept a perma ban if it means he's stuck on an alt in permanent obscurity. That one we do not report for ban evastion

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
That was too fucking good. I still can't believe it happened it was like a miracle. He lost any momentum he would have got from gloating about Biden.
I like to imagine he’d been working on a “get them children...” style mega tweet thread for weeks waiting to post it all in one glorious “I. FUCKING. SAID!” style moment of unbearable gloating and then he had to tearfully delete them all in a red faced rage. God really gave the Brothermen a sign that day.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Wait so all these girls in the UK that I've been telling I'm a fanny licker to, I have to tell them again?

Get your shit together over there guys. SMH.
Hey dude think of my problems in the US when I said to one wee little dirty ride something like 'I don't care if your sloppy hairy fanny is bleeding, I'd finger and tongue the fuck out of that slippery wet and get it gushing'... Or the opportunity missed when I obliged a bird when she asked 'stick it in my fanny' and I missed an opportunity to get college age Cali- girl shit on my dick!! 😂

Fanny packs=bum bags too btw lol...
I bet Nikki had a fanny pack as a youngster and I bet the fat poofter did too...ah nevermind the big eared slapper needs a good night out so shed get her fanny packed! 😂 Might knock some sense into her so she can pack up the Poofs toys and shit, just burn all the papers... All his written shite

Last edited: