• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ban Saga 2022

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
This might be even better than the banning of Jocktober 2020 when we banned Pat for a solid week or so
How long do you think it will last this time? It seems way, way more intense with the cunt the last few weeks and all joking aside, let's be honest here... He isn't going to stop. He's getting worse...

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
No, because that one was on his book release
Again I will state my utter fucking shock that Into The Black got published... I can't get over it. Its barely edited too. It's such a fucking BAD book like even if Scar Jo wrote it with her fanny juice as ink it STILL would be one of the worst things I've ever, ever read.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
PRAISE HIM

Screensho1011.jpg

G

Again I will state my utter fucking shock that Into The Black got published... I can't get over it. Its barely edited too. It's such a fucking BAD book like even if Scar Jo wrote it with her fanny juice as ink it STILL would be one of the worst things I've ever, ever read.
I would read any book that Scarlett Johansson wrote in her ass juice and then I would eat every page.