• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam Margera arrested on suspicion of domestic violence after allegedly kicking a woman

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
For some reason I always thought Bam grew up rich but I think he grew up pretty white trash. The Artie Lange treatment where your parents manage your money is a good bit.
Yeah his family wasn’t rich, april was / maybe still is a hairdresser and Phil worked at the local Acme supermarket in the bakery department. Bam got rich young from skateboarding which is why he’s so fucked up, he was like a child Star that couldn’t handle growing up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nah his dad is an accountant and has been his accountant for all of bam's career. Phil wouldn't let his dipshit son blow all his money
That’s pretty much why bam isn’t somewhere broke in a ditch. I know they had to put Bam’s “castle” on Air BnB and other things like that to keep money coming in. At one point Bam had a bar / live music venue called the note in West Chester but that didn’t last long. I think he got arrested outside of it once or twice.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yeah his family wasn’t rich, april was / maybe still is a hairdresser and Phil worked at the local Acme supermarket in the bakery department. Bam got rich young from skateboarding which is why he’s so fucked up, he was like a child Star that couldn’t handle growing up.
Where are we at with Bam’s part in Toy Machine’s “Jump off a Building?”
The Elementality part I posted earlier in the thread is better tobehonestwitchya even though it’s at the height of his Jackass fame.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Artie still has fans and can do stand up when he wants. I don’t know how Bam will ever money again besides residuals.
bra skateboarding
cky-cky-40bf069e-f2c5-498f-9831-69b57d2096d8_292421_RETINA_LANDSCAPE_16_9-1480x832.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Bam got rich more from CKY and Jackass than skateboarding. He is far more Johnny Knoxville than Tony Hawk. Dude is 43 and is on death's door. The whole party lifestyle seems awesome when you are young. But becomes a huge waste once you get older.

G

For some reason I always thought Bam grew up rich but I think he grew up pretty white trash. The Artie Lange treatment where your parents manage your money is a good bit.
His parents were filming him with those bulky 90s camcorders and coddled him to no end. I blame his parents for enabling this shit. They used to let him run wild and free on film and not even do any parenting shit.