• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam Margera arrested on suspicion of domestic violence after allegedly kicking a woman

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Artie still has fans and can do stand up when he wants. I don’t know how Bam will ever money again besides residuals.
I think he does cameo videos but other than that it’s pretty slim. I saw he was on a couple signing conventions but I’m sure he didn’t handle those well / no show them. I can see him getting pissed sitting there with nobody in line to meet him and throwing a tantrum. Guys like him at those conventions get all angry and bitter when they see people with huge lines like William Shatner. I once met Marky Ramone at a convention and the whole time he bitched about William Shatner and how he doesn’t charge what Shatner charges even though people pay tons to meet him while he sat alone at a table.

Forum Clout
I think he does cameo videos but other than that it’s pretty slim. I saw he was on a couple signing conventions but I’m sure he didn’t handle those well / no show them. I can see him getting pissed sitting there with nobody in line to meet him and throwing a tantrum. Guys like him at those conventions get all angry and bitter when they see people with huge lines like William Shatner. I once met Marky Ramone at a convention and the whole time he bitched about William Shatner and how he doesn’t charge what Shatner charges even though people pay tons to meet him while he sat alone at a table.
I actually think there would be a ton of 30 something year old Jackass fans from Pennsylvania that would show up to those.
Just the other day, I was on a job in the general area where Bam grew up and this guy I work with wouldnt stop fangirling out about it. He was googling his address and shit.

G

I actually think there would be a ton of 30 something year old Jackass fans from Pennsylvania that would show up to those.
Just the other day, I was on a job in the general area where Bam grew up and this guy I work with wouldnt stop fangirling out about it. He was googling his address and shit.
I think you can just go to his house with an 8 ball and hang out with him, you don’t need to buy a ticket to a convention.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That area yes, West Chester and surrounding Montgomery county (I grew up not far from him) but I don’t know about other parts of the country. Only problem is he’s usually a real dick to people so those convention appearances probably didn’t go well.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
seeing twenty-something year olds hurt themselves on camera is good laughs when you're a teenager but not once you're pushing 40. jackass isn't something most will have any nostalgia for. he spends his money like a nigger buying lamborghinis and castles so he's got to be broke. good riddance. not even a footnote.
They really should have stopped after the third one.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
seeing twenty-something year olds hurt themselves on camera is good laughs when you're a teenager but not once you're pushing 40. jackass isn't something most will have any nostalgia for. he spends his money like a nigger buying lamborghinis and castles so he's got to be broke. good riddance. not even a footnote.
Nah his dad is an accountant and has been his accountant for all of bam's career. Phil wouldn't let his dipshit son blow all his money

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Nah his dad is an accountant and has been his accountant for all of bam's career. Phil wouldn't let his dipshit son blow all his money
For some reason I always thought Bam grew up rich but I think he grew up pretty white trash. The Artie Lange treatment where your parents manage your money is a good bit.