• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
NoBacon is truly on a crusade to genocide every interesting poster off this forum.

Watch what you say Kamala, if you're too mean to him he DMs popular forum users to cry how pathetic his real life is and how he needs this place to escape.

Just tell him he's the most popular boy in all of onaforums and 5'9 is a nice average height for an adult man.

A Jew who’s throwing around hyperbole about genocide. Well, I never!

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Jenna never gives the other half of my measurements, 5’9 175lb.

This is because he is 350lb.

Nice BMI of 26, you overweight fatso.

BMI_Weight_Chart-DMEforLess_2048x2048.jpg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Some guy was always going to be the man that cucked Patrick, same way that some chick is going to eventually be known as the woman who cucked patrick. Adrienne wasn't an innocent Saint who Patrick got his claws into, shes just another classless, tasteless Midwestern retard. Why would her second husband be a total catch? She already proved she makes idiotic relationship decisions with the first marriage.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Some guy was always going to be the man that cucked Patrick, same way that some chick is going to eventually be known as the woman who cucked patrick. Adrienne wasn't an innocent Saint who Patrick got his claws into, shes just another classless, tasteless Midwestern retard. Why would her second husband be a total catch? She already proved she makes idiotic relationship decisions with the first marriage.

There’s some confusion here, I’m not saying Jon and Adrienne aren’t rubes. I’m saying a drug addict nigger who can’t see her kids shouldn’t be able to mock his death without also being mocked herself.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Jon saved the life of a poor woman and her unborn daughter.
He raised Annabelle like it was his child and never let her feel otherwise.
And he honored her by giving her two little brothers to love, to play with, to watch over and to strengthen each other.

Whoever speaks ill of Jon only does to his own detriment.
God sees everything.
Jon was unemployed when he died leaving ade to scramble for funds to provide for the children he abandoned. He was an unemployed lazybones that chose eating junk food and building toy models all day over getting a job and working.

There's a reason she moved on so fast...

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So how does that concern you?

Got his ass.

If Nobacon believes everybody who doesnt like him is a pedo jew, you believe everybody who doesn’t like you is part of the altright nazis. You guys have the same delusions but flipped.

I agree with this except pedo Jews are everywhere and Nazi’s actually aren’t, so one of us is objectively more correct.