• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It’s possible to accept that the above is 100% true and Jon was also a Midwestern rube

Oh no doubt, brotherman.

Jon was a fat Star Trek nerd, bald too. I can bully him as a white man who lifts weights. I don’t want a drug addict nigger woman coming for my man, though.

Jon cucked Patrick and raised his kid well. He shouldn’t have his death mocked by deranged niggers.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Vurry normal reaction to someone shitting on Jon, a man we all don’t know who in all likelihood was just about a piece of shit. But ignore all that tho. Sniff. He “cucked” Patrick. He is immune to criticism.
See below
It’s possible to accept that the above is 100% true and Jon was also a Midwestern rube

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Vurry normal reaction to someone shitting on Jon, a man we all don’t know who in all likelihood was just about a piece of shit. But ignore all that tho. Sniff. He “cucked” Patrick. He is immune to criticism.

How is laughing at him being dead criticism?

Stupid niggers need to respect providing white fathers.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
He raised Pat's child while Pat drank and played on the phone - think about that - realistically, in the long run, who cucked whom, sir?

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Jon saved the life of a poor woman and her unborn daughter.
He raised Annabelle like it was his child and never let her feel otherwise.
And he honored her by giving her two little brothers to love, to play with, to watch over and to strengthen each other.

Whoever speaks ill of Jon only does to his own detriment.
God sees everything.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Bam has said that she has frequent contact with her kids. Is it ideal? No, but she’d be the first to admit that.

I guess this attack feels unfair because of the above but also because Bam is a real person, though not someone I know, while Adrienne (beautiful hair) and Jon are tv characters or close enough.

@McGowan6 stepson who was mentioned in his obituary, I believe.

G

Bam has said that she has frequent contact with her kids. Is it ideal? No, but she’d be the first to admit that.

I guess this attack feels unfair because of the above but also because Bam is a real person, though not someone I know, while Adrienne (beautiful hair) and Jon are tv characters or close enough.

@McGowan6 stepson who was mentioned in his obituary, I believe.
Damn. My estimation of Jon Snyder, as a man, just plummeted.