• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bad news

bombvest

Forum Clout
heavy-smokers.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Paul R Nelson, Portsmouth Paul. He joked to me in a recent thread he was Irish I think it was. He was always good to me *snifff*
He's from MA so there's more than a good shot that he's a mick. Paul does a lot of weird stuff and disappears/reappears on an almost monthly basis but he's funny as fuck and if he really does have the big C then god be with him, no BS.

G

Good luck brotherman. Please stay positive. Please consider fasting. Starve that shit (and also chemo, surgery, etc).

[MEDIA=youtube]YzPrxku1x5Y[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]gFrXLDX0vsE[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]wiGVsUtCZwI[/MEDIA]
Do not listen to this literal kike. He's only a doctor because he's a chiropractor, I'm not joking.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Abe, you're a Jew. When you get sent to your death in the godfather, I'm laughing my ass off.
I'M NOT A FUCKING JEW

I've explained this a thousand times: I lied and changed my name to get better roles in Hollywood. Now I'm buried in a Jewish cemetery and that's why I can't get into Heaven.

I have a foreskin and everything. My real name is Abrecht Voeglund and I was in the Hitler Youth.