• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bad Friends Stock: Victoria Strauss

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
"Let me know your real-life identity so I and my fellow genetic dead-ends can harass your employer into firing you and send death threats to your loved ones!"
I anxiously await the day when these "people" are dragged from their homes and executed in full view of their neighbors.
What’s amazing is that they would absolutely harass a business trying to get a “troll” fired for calling out pedophiles in their little group. What employer will try to distance themselves from an anti-pedo? Everyone *should* be anti-pedophilia…NAMBLA and SFWA are the only two groups I know that are against naming and shaming child abusers.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Someone from reddit should text her asking about her association with her good friend Edward Kramer. This pedo created a convention called DragonCon just to molest kids. Just a quick rundown of this monster. He was arrested for molesting kids in 1997, 2000 and 2011. Everyone in the SFWA knew about his molestations. They used to joke around the kids he brought to these conventions as "Ed's Kids".

This cunt has been a part of the DragonCon for years. She gave yearly lectures at DragonCon called "Writers Beware". DragonCon never disassociated from Kramer until after his 4th conviction in 2013.

G

Dats why i dont get da hate wit da boondock saints
Owen a forms is literally the mcmanus brothers incarnated
74010.jpg

Decent little movie that a lot of people never saw. Bill Paxton's directorial debut. He went to "long-time friend" Tom Hanks before making it, gave him the script and asked if he'd like to put some money in it for an executive producer credit and cut of the profits. Hanks apparently came back and said it was depressing and he didn't think it would make any money and "nothing personal, Bill, just business."

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
View attachment 19880
Decent little movie that a lot of people never saw. Bill Paxton's directorial debut. He went to "long-time friend" Tom Hanks before making it, gave him the script and asked if he'd like to put some money in it for an executive producer credit and cut of the profits. Hanks apparently came back and said it was depressing and he didn't think it would make any money and "nothing personal, Bill, just business."
It's the one with the Game Over rant.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
"Let me know your real-life identity so I and my fellow genetic dead-ends can harass your employer into firing you and send death threats to your loved ones!"
I anxiously await the day when these "people" are dragged from their homes and executed in full view of their neighbors.
I wish trump would have done this.