• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bad Friends Stock: Victoria Strauss

G

Screenshot_20220115-125634~3.png
Screenshot_20220115-125643~2.png
Screenshot_20220115-125651~2.png

G

"The end of the world is coming, it's near. The angel showed me. There are demons among us, the Devil has released them for the final battle. It's being fought, right now. But, nobody knows it except us and others like us. We've been chosen by God, He'll protect us. We've been given special jobs to do. We don't fear these demons, we destroy them. We pick them up one-by-one and we pitch them out of this world. That's God's purpose for us. The Angel called us God's hands."

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
"u-use your real account to call me out"...she has nothing.
"Let me know your real-life identity so I and my fellow genetic dead-ends can harass your employer into firing you and send death threats to your loved ones!"
I anxiously await the day when these "people" are dragged from their homes and executed in full view of their neighbors.

P

potatopeeler63

"The end of the world is coming, it's near. The angel showed me. There are demons among us, the Devil has released them for the final battle. It's being fought, right now. But, nobody knows it except us and others like us. We've been chosen by God, he'll protect us. We've been given special jobs to do. We don't fear these demons, we destroy them. We pick them up one-by-one and we pitch them out of this world. That's God's purpose for us. The Angel called us God's hands."
Dats why i dont get da hate wit da boondock saints
Owen a forms is literally the mcmanus brothers incarnated

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Report for pedophilia and threats of self harmView attachment 19873

WOW, it never fails to astound me when someone looks the other way when it comes to protecting children from sexual abuse. Her only response to the coherent question about pedos in the was to deflect and snarkily attack the questioner. How hard is it to say, “Pedophilia and child sex abuse is always wrong, and I’m willing to denounce those who victimize children.”

Seriously, no one expects one person to clean the SFWA of all pedophiles in one sweep, but their abject refusal to even discuss the orgs history of coziness with proven sexual predators is revolting. These are the same unemployable blue-haired losers who are the most vocal when it comes to cancelling others by association, but they loudly and proudly associate with pedophiles. It shows you how empty their souls are and how diseased their minds are. They should be gathered in a theater and ended once and for all like in Inglorious Basterds. Fuck em all except JDA.