• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Back To The Future (1985)

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
We all know Nana loves a movie that features a boy getting kissed by his slutty mother :image_9253:, but the movie is eminently watchable even after almost 40 years.

I appreciate the violent rapist Biff character more these days. Not even an ounce of humanity or backstory portrayed to suggest he had a reason for the way he is.

:image_9253:Who you calling "spook"?

I don't wanna deal with no reefer addicts!

"kissing his slutty mother"
more like KIKE to the Future. actually are really good movies I still enjoy. though now thanks to OP i'm thinking about the fucked up life biff had to make him such a shithead.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I like the second one almost as much as the first. It's a surprisingly dark movie for a sequel to a highly successful summer blockbuster. Biff kills George, marries Lorraine, makes her get giant tit implants and abuses her verbally and physically while openly cheating on her. And it's a family movie. Lol. Imagine that getting by a studio today.
Biff sounds fucking BASED

G

It's really sad he's so ill these days

[MEDIA=youtube]lUJvB403R00[/MEDIA]
I'm not sure why but he apparently doesn't take his meds sometimes before he makes public appearances. He raises a lot of money for Parkinson's so it could be a tactic to upset people and increase donations. You see him in interviews around the same time as these sad appearances and he's much better in those.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The rumor was that Eric Stoltz shoot a few parts as Marty, than they recasted him. Bull shit, most of that was over and done with, with Eric Stoltz. THere are even parts of the movie they used with eric stoltz still as the lead. Never heard why they recast him?

There's a Netflix documentary series called The Movies That Made Us that did an episode on Back to the Future, you can actually see a couple shots of Stolz as McFly. It's a neat little show, kind of like imdb trivia on steroids.

But yeah, as Minaw said he was playing it too serious. He basically interpreted the script as a psychological horror, like a Twilight Zone episode where Marty was scared and confused the whole time. Producers wanted a more lighthearted portrayal, and Michael J Fox's schedule opened up, so they fired Eric and got Michael. They also had to recast Marty's girlfriend, it was originally the actress who plays Jan on The Office, but she was too tall next to Michael so they cast someone shorter.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I can’t wait for the reboot wear Marty is a mixed race homosexual and Doc Brown is an overweight woman of color.