• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Back To The Future (1985)

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
We all know Nana loves a movie that features a boy getting kissed by his slutty mother :image_9253:, but the movie is eminently watchable even after almost 40 years.

I appreciate the violent rapist Biff character more these days. Not even an ounce of humanity or backstory portrayed to suggest he had a reason for the way he is.

:image_9253:Who you calling "spook"?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I even like the third one everyone hates for some reason.

AwqXS.gif

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Yea it's a tight movie. I would really have to be in the mood to watch it thou. 2 and 3 suck. Mostly part 2 because the story is retarded. They want to get back the sports book... okay. they had fucking years to get it back. Honestly, if i was doc or Marty, I would have waited a week, and just broke into Biff's house and fucking stole it back. Don't know why you had to relive the parts of the 1st movie. Dumb.

The rumor was that Eric Stoltz shoot a few parts as Marty, than they recasted him. Bull shit, most of that was over and done with, with Eric Stoltz. THere are even parts of the movie they used with eric stoltz still as the lead. Never heard why they recast him?

G

We all know Nana loves a movie that features a boy getting kissed by his slutty mother :image_9253:, but the movie is eminently watchable even after almost 40 years.

I appreciate the violent rapist Biff character more these days. Not even an ounce of humanity or backstory portrayed to suggest he had a reason for the way he is.

[MEDIA=youtube]95_DB6GgLQs[/MEDIA]

:image_9253:Who you calling "spook"?

[MEDIA=youtube]QzklMXES1BU[/MEDIA]
He was our NiggerJim. A good egg but just misunderstood.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yea it's a tight movie. I would really have to be in the mood to watch it thou. 2 and 3 suck. Mostly part 2 because the story is retarded. They want to get back the sports book... okay. they had fucking years to get it back. Honestly, if i was doc or Marty, I would have waited a week, and just broke into Biff's house and fucking stole it back. Don't know why you had to relive the parts of the 1st movie. Dumb.

The rumor was that Eric Stoltz shoot a few parts as Marty, than they recasted him. Bull shit, most of that was over and done with, with Eric Stoltz. THere are even parts of the movie they used with eric stoltz still as the lead. Never heard why they recast him?
They recast him because he tried playing it like a drama apparently.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Biff is the most "real" part of that movie.

I HATE comparing movies to real life, but a dude I went to High School with was rather "Biffish" and he makes over 200K a year.

The whole Crispin Glover back story too was funny, if anyone has ever looked into it.

I never even noticed that wasn't him in part 2 until I watched a video about him.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

Because he wasn't funny. Stoltz didn't have much chemistry with the other actors and played the role like a stiff. Even the studio, which pushed for Stoltz, had to admit they were wrong. Gale and Zemeckis wanted MJF from the beginning, but he was committed to Family Ties.

G

Any movie with backwards time travel is retarded if you think about it too much. There’s no way around the paradoxes.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Great movie. Biff is such a fucking dick. I love when the terrorists do the drive by on Doc and suspect it inspired Denzel’s death scene in Training Day.

The 2nd one is not as good but is basically Lawrence of Arabia compared to what passes for a movie these days. I still watch it when it’s on.

“Make like a tree and get outta here.”

G

In part 2 you get a glimpse into Biff's background when Marty goes back to 55 to get the sports almanac. He lives with his grandmother, who sounds like a cunt, and who he clearly doesn't like. So he's probably an orphan or abandoned. They live in a nice house and he has a cool car so there's money and she probably spoiled him. Plus he's a dumbass with the physique of a large, fully grown man at 17 so being a bully is in the cards for him.

I like the second one almost as much as the first. It's a surprisingly dark movie for a sequel to a highly successful summer blockbuster. Biff kills George, marries Lorraine, makes her get giant tit implants and abuses her verbally and physically while openly cheating on her. And it's a family movie. Lol. Imagine that getting by a studio today.

Monk

Forum Clout
In part 2 you get a glimpse into Biff's background when Marty goes back to 55 to get the sports almanac. He lives with his grandmother, who sounds like a cunt, and who he clearly doesn't like. So he's probably an orphan or abandoned. They live in a nice house and he has a cool car so there's money and she probably spoiled him. Plus he's a dumbass with the physique of a large, fully grown man at 17 so being a bully is in the cards for him.

I like the second one almost as much as the first. It's a surprisingly dark movie for a sequel to a highly successful summer blockbuster. Biff kills George, marries Lorraine, makes her get giant tit implants and abuses her verbally and physically while openly cheating on her. And it's a family movie. Lol. Imagine that getting by a studio today.
Can't forget the part where he also tries to murder Marty then has a good chuckle when he thinks Marty commits suicide.