• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Avatar 2 was the first movie I saw in the theater since The Hobbit

G

The new one? It is kinda funny to realize that he solved everything too late, played directly into the villain's hands and prevented nothing.

So sad that Fez died before finally seeing the Riddler in a Batman movie again🥹

1675911445351.png

G

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Remember when he tarded out about a car commercial using the word crazy?

Ribs.
From my little experience with the show I think he was playing fake outrage a lot. He was yelling at Dave (or someone else) for using a specific word and started laughing. They all scrambled to be louder and immediately moved on.

G

From my little experience with the show I think he was playing fake outrage a lot. He was yelling at Dave (or someone else) for using a specific word and started laughing. They all scrambled to be louder and immediately moved on.
Quite a bit of Ron and Fez was a work. Stuff like Dave shoving Fez's face into a piece of pizza was planned beforehand. I always figured the "mad at a commercial for saying crazy" was a work. Some of the stuff with Fez, Shelby and Chris was almost definitely real though, because Shelby couldn't sell a bit to save his life and Chris is a lunatic drunk who can't control his anger.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
If I'd paid to see The Hobbit in the cinema it would have been the last thing I ever saw.
I saw the first two Hobbit movies in the cinena but after the second one i gave up. WTF was that Legolas love triangle all about?! Why was he even there?!
I only saw the second one, on a date with gal who was 110% good to go. The movie was so bad I just went home angry after it was over, didn't talk to her again. I'm a fucking idiot, but that movie was awful.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Quite a bit of Ron and Fez was a work. Stuff like Dave shoving Fez's face into a piece of pizza was planned beforehand. I always figured the "mad at a commercial for saying crazy" was a work. Some of the stuff with Fez, Shelby and Chris was almost definitely real though, because Shelby couldn't sell a bit to save his life and Chris is a lunatic drunk who can't control his anger.
Steakgate was a work that turned into a shoot. Fez coming in with burgers was the bit him and pepper getting into an argument was not planned.

G

Bilbo is a good-hearted little fellow, I can't be mad at him. Especially the Rankin-Bass version. No, it's that rat bastard faggot elf Legolas I blame. Worst actor in the LOTR movies, then he turned the barrel ride into a goddamn video game.

Yeah, Bilbo was one of the few things i liked in those Hobbit movies. But i hated how he became a secondary character in his own fucking movies because of all the unnecessary, ridiculous subplots. Wtf were they thinking?

Still need to watch those Animated movies.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Fez would have loved seeing it in theaters, he excelled at sitting in silence for 3 hours.

He was actually a pretty huge fuckup in that movie, now that I think about it. That's a pretty good angle, tbphwy.
My only issue is it feeds into leftist faggot shit that Batman is “problematic “ because he’s a rich white male who beats up the poor and mentally ill. Thus, he needs to be deconstructed and “subverted” for modern audiences.

Mind, the fact that Batman is a wealthy elite punching down on mentality I’ll freaks as if they were RL trannies is why I’ve always been a fan.

G

My only issue is it feeds into leftist faggot shit that Batman is “problematic “ because he’s a rich white male who beats up the poor and mentally ill. Thus, he needs to be deconstructed and “subverted” for modern audiences.

Mind, the fact that Batman is a wealthy elite punching down on mentality I’ll freaks as if they were RL trannies is why I’ve always been a fan.
You think having a scene where the self-made black female mayoral candidate tells the white billionaire that he's not doing enough with his money might be a bit on the nose ✡️🇮🇱?

Forum Clout
Steakgate was a work that turned into a shoot. Fez coming in with burgers was the bit him and pepper getting into an argument was not planned.
You could tell it turned into a real fight when Fez brought up that Chris has listeners send him weed and that the whole office smells like it.

G

You could tell it turned into a real fight when Fez brought up that Chris has listeners send him weed and that the whole office smells like it.
Was that the same one where Fez said he was having withdrawal symptoms and Chris said "I'm not having withdrawal systems?"

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Yeah, Bilbo was one of the few things i liked in those Hobbit movies. But i hated how he became a secondary character in his own fucking movies because of all the unnecessary, ridiculous subplots. Wtf were they thinking?
It's funny listening to the director commentaries on the LOTR movies because they're filled with techniques and tricks they used to make those films work which they completely failed to apply to the Hobbit trilogy later.

I remember Peter Jackson saying how they had to come up with ways to characterize the Fellowship and give them shit to do, especially the little hobbits because they didn't want them to fall to the wayside and look like observers in their own story. Then you watch all the Hobbit flicks and you'd struggle to keep most of the dwarves apart because they have contributed absolutely nothing to the storyline. Bilbo has jackshit to do after they meet the dragon. The godawful three OC characters have more screentime than a dozen of characters who are supposed to be the heroes of this story.