• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Avatar 2 was the first movie I saw in the theater since The Hobbit

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It was actually pretty good. It had good action, and good visuals. The stuff about family seemed very conservative in this day and age. Only downside was it was overly long and I don't know which kid died because they all look alike. Was it the one that made friends with the whale?

I later looked at the pirate version online and the quality is seriously shit. Imax 3D is definitely worth the money.

G

It was actually pretty good
square-1495650820-screen-shot-2017-05-24-at-23306-pm.jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I think I have seen 6 films on the big screen since the first lord of the rings films. And those I only went as it was a family thing and my grandad too all us grandkids. I knew nothing about the books before that. I kinda wish I could go into films with that innocence again.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
If I'd paid to see The Hobbit in the cinema it would have been the last thing I ever saw.

It had 45 minutes of commercials for a three hour movie. Avatar 2 had about 30 minutes. I didn't want to miss the one competently made 3D movie in a decade, but I won't be back anytime soon.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That was the last movie worth seeing in theaters brotherman.

The only thing I didn't like about it was Jared Leto. He TRIED... to be interesting... BY talking like THIS... BUT only... came across as a pretentious FAG
I hated the score and Leto but everything else was good. The score is just annoying BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP the whole time.

G

The last movie I saw in theaters was the Batman and the only reason I went to that movie (I loathe capeshit) is because somebody told me that the bad guy wins, and I have never seen that in a superhero movie before.

I'm sure there's a movie I saw in theaters after that because I go to a lot of movies because I enjoy the experience of being in a theater, but that's the last one I can remember off the top of my head.

G

Would you say that you’re a little, twisted?
I would say that superhero movies are formulaic to the point of knowing what's going to happen within the first half hour usually. The fact that a bad guy actually won is an interesting premise and a nice change of pace in a capeshit universe.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I would say that superhero movies are formulaic to the point of knowing what's going to happen within the first half hour usually. The fact that a bad guy actually won is an interesting premise and a nice change of pace in a capeshit universe.
Agreed, I can’t stand super hero movies. I liked the Toby Maguire Spidermans and The Dark Knight though.

G

The last movie I saw in theaters was the Batman and the only reason I went to that movie (I loathe capeshit) is because somebody told me that the bad guy wins, and I have never seen that in a superhero movie before.

I'm sure there's a movie I saw in theaters after that because I go to a lot of movies because I enjoy the experience of being in a theater, but that's the last one I can remember off the top of my head.
The new one? It is kinda funny to realize that he solved everything too late, played directly into the villain's hands and prevented nothing.