• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Automanic blog is back, baby!!!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Has anyone here ever been in a '32 Deuce coupe? It's so fucking cramped and tiny. There's no way to fuck in one. It'd be a tall order to get your dick sucked in one. Rat Rods generally have the top chopped too so it's even lower. I know this for a fact because I've actually got to drive them, unlike Torque Tomlinson.
Not to mention the term " rat rod" didnt start until the 90s. He is such a phony. He hates his boring midwest reality that has to make up these fantasies of actually being interesting.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
The biggest issue that he didn't touch, is the charger. It's crazy how much shit they need to do to your home wiring to get the tesla charger going.
Plus, most electrical grids can't handle whole neighborhoods of people charging their cars when they get home.
Electric cars are bullshit, but I don't think piggy wants to make that point. Just wants to whine about tesla.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Oopsie doodles!

Maybe next time don't make your conclusions and work backwards, fatso!
This is just wrong. I know its instinctually wrong but if someone proves me wrong i’ll take the egg on my face. There is no fucking way maintaining a Tesla is cheaper than maintaining any regular car pre 2010. Compare the costs of a Tesla battery to the others. And you know whats the biggest advantage other automakers have over Tesla? You can actually work on the fucking car. (As long as its not one of those Ford F150 electrics with the body in the undercarriage.)

Do we want to own Pat so bad we like Tesla now? They’re fucking garbage, funster.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
His backstory includes details about how his parents banged. It’s a good thing he put that in there.
View attachment 161793
His mom getting creamed distracted me from the retardation of “My name is Torque Wheeler.” No, it’s not. That’s obviously a pseudonym and it should be used as such.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The biggest issue that he didn't touch, is the charger. It's crazy how much shit they need to do to your home wiring to get the tesla charger going.
Plus, most electrical grids can't handle whole neighborhoods of people charging their cars when they get home.
Electric cars are bullshit, but I don't think piggy wants to make that point. Just wants to whine about tesla.
Pat spent a whole afternoon tweeting about other electric car options just because he hates elon. His envy over elon haunts him. Electric cars still have a ways to go to be as practical as a combustion engine car no matter what company built them.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Hybrid engines are the worst era in F1. Fuel economy as a sport stinks.
However, you won't see me make a fake blog that my mother took it doggystyle in the back of a Fiat Punto by Nikki Lauda so I can stick it to the FIA for getting rid of v12 and V10 engines
My Dad was a rodeo clown who got rawdogged by a confused, coked up James Hunt..

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can’t believe Pat thinks it’s out of the ordinary for a car company to charge more for certain colors. Pretty much all the brands do it - sometimes it’s 300-500 bucks for red (Mazda has been doing this years) or 1-2k depending on what model / company. Jeep Wrangler does 1-2 special colors each year that they will only put on a limited number of Wranglers that makes it more valuable. That’s why you’ll sometimes see a Wrangler with a very “loud” color like bright yellow, gecko green, electric blue, etc and charge more that special color. For a “car guy” that sold cars he sure doesn’t know shit about cars. Plus he’s poor so it makes him very angry he can’t buy a new or even decent used car.

Forum Clout
I can’t believe Pat thinks it’s out of the ordinary for a car company to charge more for certain colors. Pretty much all the brands do it - sometimes it’s 300-500 bucks for red (Mazda has been doing this years) or 1-2k depending on what model / company. Jeep Wrangler does 1-2 special colors each year that they will only put on a limited number of Wranglers that makes it more valuable. That’s why you’ll sometimes see a Wrangler with a very “loud” color like bright yellow, gecko green, electric blue, etc and charge more that special color. For a “car guy” that sold cars he sure doesn’t know shit about cars. Plus he’s poor so it makes him very angry he can’t buy a new or even decent used car.
Pats own faggot edition Mustang was purchased in a specific color, Highland green which was only for the Bullitt.