• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Automanic blog is back, baby!!!

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231026-145813_Chrome.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
that article is 10 months old, he's double-dipping his abandoned blog (I wonder why he abandoned such a great idea? 🤔 )

also there's an industry-wide shift towards aluminum, every company is increasing it's usage and every real car guy knows this. Doesn't matter to Pat because his target audience are cat ladies who don't even drive, and he personally can't afford to replace his 15yo Rustang so why bother learning about current cars

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
His backstory includes details about how his parents banged. It’s a good thing he put that in there.
View attachment 161793
Has anyone here ever been in a '32 Deuce coupe? It's so fucking cramped and tiny. There's no way to fuck in one. It'd be a tall order to get your dick sucked in one. Rat Rods generally have the top chopped too so it's even lower. I know this for a fact because I've actually got to drive them, unlike Torque Tomlinson.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Has anyone here ever been in a '32 Deuce coupe? It's so fucking cramped and tiny. There's no way to fuck in one. It'd be a tall order to get your dick sucked in one. Rat Rods generally have the top chopped too so it's even lower. I know this for a fact because I've actually got to drive them, unlike Torque Tomlinson.
My uncle had a rat rod that was completely disgusting in the best way possible. I think it was a chrysler, but I'm not sure. He also was the original owner of a '67 gt500 that he regularly turned down $200k offers for 10+ years ago before he died. I wonder how much rick gets offered for his "very desirable" not so late model ford.