Australians are faggots

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
TheWiggles.PNG

Nice pandering, stupids

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I welcome it, the Wiggles were something that even at the age of 7 you could get the feeling of "that's fucking gay" without ever thinking that sentence

come to think of it, the only thing i know them from is that fruit salad song which is definitely some kinda faggy kid psyop...

Australians are the leftovers of human livestock produced by Great Britian to provide soldiers whenever they might need them. In their modern behavior and relevance they retain the mentality of their origins
Yeah I am Australian, This really is on the money. Covid has made it much more apparent.
This country is intellectually very fucking dumb. We can't produce art for the most part. We sold all our mining overseas.
We don't have a culture here. Ever seen Australian tv, its like everyone involved puts the same amount of effort in, as pat puts into his life.

Funny shit some Queensland political was loosing there shit on twitter about the wiggles this morning.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Yeah I am Australian, This really is on the money. Covid has made it much more apparent.
This country is intellectually very fucking dumb. We can't produce art for the most part. We sold all our mining overseas.
We don't have a culture here. Ever seen Australian tv, its like everyone involved puts the same amount of effort in, as pat puts into his life.

Funny shit some Queensland political was loosing there shit on twitter about the wiggles this morning.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I welcome it, the Wiggles were something that even at the age of 7 you could get the feeling of "that's fucking gay" without ever thinking that sentence

come to think of it, the only thing i know them from is that fruit salad song which is definitely some kinda faggy kid psyop...
that's what Sesame Street is here. straight up felt fake and gay even when you're 5 years old

surprise surprise https://archive.is/N5qtO#selection-485.0-557.4

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Australians are the leftovers of human livestock produced by Great Britian to provide soldiers whenever they might need them. In their modern behavior and relevance they retain the mentality of their origins

It's true. Australians think schnitzel is the crème de la crème of the culinary world.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

Again you get it. Crocodiles and covid. Rolf Harris was an export the uk loved him.

Isn't Bob Katter a lebbo too? LOL

Australians lose their mind whenever a Englishman says they have no culture.

Their biggest cultural export is AC fucking DC and Rolf Harris the nonce.
Australia's weird because we have great shit that not everybody here likes, but they'd be yuuuuuuge in other countries.

Australian Rules Football would be the biggest sport in the US if it were adopted. It's big in Melbourne, but in Sydney, rugby is the sport they predominantly cover. At times, it's the craziest looking sport anybody's seen. Blacks would be all over this in a second.

Nick Cave is amazing, but barely anybody listens to him here or recognizes his music. They barely play his shit on radio. It doesn't make any sense.

Shaun Micallef is/was the funniest cunt on TV. Do most people give a shit about him? No, because people go home, get drunk, and watch whatever the fuck channel they're most accustomed to, and that's it.

You gotta give us credit: we're the best functioning alcoholics on the planet. People get smashed here, and they still work like crazy... and then of course, don't really understand politics or what's happening around them so they follow the rules like lemmings. And I think pound for pound, we might have the greatest athletes in the world... we always perform pretty well in the Olympics and even in soccer, and we only have like, 27 million people or something.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Australians lose their mind whenever a Englishman says they have no culture.

Their biggest cultural export is AC fucking DC and Rolf Harris the nonce.
Don’t forget Crocodile Dundee and Crocodile Hunter

Australians seem to have a thing for Crocodiles

All Australia gave the world was George Miller, Paul Hogan, Hugh Jackman and probably an outback STD of some sort.

I quite enjoy two of those four, one I'm middling on, and the other is Paul Hogan.

Isn't Bob Katter a lebbo too? LOL

Australian Rules Football would be the biggest sport in the US if it were adopted.

Nick Cave is amazing, but barely anybody listens to him here or recognizes his music. They barely play his shit on radio. It doesn't make any sense.

You gotta give us credit:
I occasionally watch Aussie rules on weekend mornings. It's way too complicated for Americans.

Nick cave left you to go to a country with a music culture.

No I don't. You win lots of medals in Olympics but fuck knows in what. I couldn't name one athlete of yours in it.