• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Auntie Cumia's life would be better if he shot that black hooker in Times Square

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Oh hey wait I got an even better one. You can sound off on the bitch on twitter without calling all black people animals and pretending like you were attacked for being white. As far as i’m concerned her being black had NOTHING to do with beating Anthony. What her being black had to do with the situation in reality was that:

A.) Anthony was taking pictures of her to mock her because she was black.
B.) Instead of being a white girl and running to the nearest police station at a nigger taking creepshots, the black woman turned around and decided to start giving “one of her own” a piece of her mind thinking Ant could handle it.
C.) After getting beat by a black person he decided to call all black people animals, savage violent thugs, predators to whitey, saying slavery isn’t an excuse despite NO ONE bringing this up.

Forum Clout
Oh hey wait I got an even better one. You can sound off on the bitch on twitter without calling all black people animals and pretending like you were attacked for being white. As far as i’m concerned her being black had NOTHING to do with beating Anthony. What her being black had to do with the situation in reality was that:

A.) Anthony was taking pictures of her to mock her because she was black.
B.) Instead of being a white girl and running to the nearest police station at a nigger taking creepshots, the black woman turned around and decided to start giving “one of her own” a piece of her mind thinking Ant could handle it.
C.) After getting beat by a black person he decided to call all black people animals, savage violent thugs, predators to whitey, saying slavery isn’t an excuse despite NO ONE bringing this up.
Or, alternately: Nana was trolling for tranny sex, and mistook the negress for a tranny hooker. She flipped out and began attacking Nana, and bystanders laughed at the spectacle, sending Nana into a wild humiliated rage. Terrified of being exposed as a cock lover, Nana launched a preemptive tweet strike against all niggers, hoping to undermine the negress' story if she surfaced, which she never did.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Imagine him ending up in maximum security jail without bail if he did shoot her? I’m sure he would enjoy the racial makeup of the place at
Ant on Rikers Island?

Oh, that would be a sight to see. No prison gang would take him, with his unknown and dubious ancestry. He would definitely be supplying someone with Commissary. I really don't think Nana could handle face to face confrontation. He will end up getting shanked in the middle of a Honeymooner's impressions.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
🐜 would be going upstate for a whiiiile if he pulled that shit. No anal eggs up there from what I hear.

G

His life would probably be better if she'd chinned him and he'd cracked the back of his skull open on the pavement.

"Shock Jock dies in unprovoked attack in Midtown. Transgender sex worker arrested on suspicion of second degree murder."

His frightened views would have been vindicated in death; he would've become the Horst Wessel of Stormfront. Joe would've immediately learned Johnny Rebel's back catalogue and started playing neo nazi gigs in Bakersfield.