• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Attending GenCon confirmed

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I don't wanna break down the 7th wall 'n get too behind the scenes. But this is the sorta shit you save for da show man.

This is some really funny and interestin' shit to be honest withcha. It jus' needs time to be crafted into a great bit. I dunno what to tell you man, maybe you shouldn't be tweetin' several times about jus' booking a fawkin' hotel. Period.

I wish the Fat toddler nothin' but da best. *sniff*

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Why go to these things? He doesn't sell any books, everyone there is loser like him so he's not meeting anyone that could positively impact his sales.
To play pretend as a professional author, of course. In his deranged mind, soending a long weekend sitting at an empty booth and then an empty bar is like a Steven King book tour.

Of course, in reality, all he's actually done is waste upwards of $1.500 on a hotel, and untold thousands on food and beer.

G

To play pretend as a professional author, of course. In his deranged mind, soending a long weekend sitting at an empty booth and then an empty bar is like a Steven King book tour.

Of course, in reality, all he's actually done is waste upwards of $1.500 on a hotel, and untold thousands on food and beer.
But think of all the hot groupies he gets, child.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

He then writes them off as business trips on his taxes.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
So many layers of stupidity here. Traveling to some stupid conference in shithole Indianapolis, while unemployed and with crippling debt, overpaying severely for a hotel room, and then announcing that fact to the world.

People who spend their own money to attend conferences or even attend them for free for "education" are fucking losers. I used to get sent to tech conferences by my old company to help generate sales leads. The only normal people at these are the ones there on actual business. Everyone else is a fucking retard there to collect trinkets and awkwardly chat up the "booth babes" (just mildly attractive females who work in the marketing department). This is Pat's entire social life.

G

You guys are so fucking JEALOUS. He probably has mad groupies and could totally fuck the booth rats... You know, if he wasn't married.