• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Attending GenCon confirmed

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
Will anyone from the forums attending, to represent us?

edit- Those 8 people who liked that last tweet represent 0.017037% of his followers. They demand it!
Sad!

9396AB44-C537-4154-8C0C-368F1AF6C788.jpeg

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Pathetic. I can't image wasting that kinda money. I have a hard enough time justifying spending that much when playing a vacation for my kids birthday. I guess prices mean nothing when the Nikis mom is paying the bill.
prices mean nothing when you count like Lester Green. ona forums cost me 5,000 dollas.. they cost me 3 million dollas!

Forum Clout
What is GenCon housing? Do his pedo friends rent a dorm for a weekend where they commit crimes against God? Why go to these things? He doesn't sell any books, everyone there is loser like him so he's not meeting anyone that could positively impact his sales. And none of his friends have been going to these things because they're all afraid they're going to catch a cold.